The Crystal Empire part five

Previously on the Sword of Harmony:

Twilight pov:

It was morning and I was in the dining room of the hotel having breakfast with Shiny, Cadence, and Spike. "It's so nice to spend time together." Cadence said. "It's been so long and I didn't get a chance to see you today." I said as I drank some orange juice. "Agreed. So how are Pinkie and (y/n)?" She asked me. "They're good although I haven't seen (y/n) come to bed last night?" I said in confusion. "I'm sure he's/she's fine. He's/she's probably still reading for you." Shiny told me.

"Hehe! Your probably right-" "Captain!" A guard yells as he runs in. He stops in front of us and salutes. "At ease. What seems to be the trouble?" Shiny asked him. "Sir, a pony was attacked at the library last night." "WHAT!!" I yelled in fear and I then quickly add. "Was it (y/n)?!" "Actually yes." "WHERE IS HE/SHE!?" I demanded. "At the hospital." He told me as we got up really quickly and ran out of the room.

"Hey Twi! Whats-" "(y/n) was attacked and is at the hospital!?" I interrupted Pinkie who was in the lobby with everypony else. "WHAT!?" They yelled as we're all now running out of the hotel.

No pov:

The group ran through the crystal empire until they had reached the hospital. Once they got in they ran up to the front deck and Twilight asked where (y/n) was at. "He's/she's at room 8H." The receptionist told her as they ran to find the room. After a while they managed to find the room which they ran in.

"Oh hey guys! Jello?" (Y/n) asked as he/she was sitting up on the hospital bed, holding up a cup of jello and he/she only has some small scraps and bruises, but nothing major.

Your pov:

"Jello?" Rainbow asked in confusion. "We heard that you were attacked!?" Aj told me. "Oh yeah, it was a surprise and that Pokémon was tough." I said. "Really? Because you don't look like you were injured as much as you look." Shining said. "Well, I may not look like it but my head was once a big book fell from a bookshelf." I said as I showed off the bandages around my head.

"I am sooo sorry for leaving you alone there." Twilight said. "It's fine but I did managed to find out where we can find the key to the castle." "You did! How!?" She asked me in surprise. "Well I think it's currently being held by the Pokémon that was attacking me." I explained. "What makes you think that?" Cadence asked me. "Let me show you, I drew the Pokémon and I made sure to put thr size of the Pokémon." I told her. "Alright! Let's see this Pokémon so I can find it and kick its butt!!" Rainbow declared as I put up the drawing. "Meet Klefki!"

(Imagine that this is a drawing and on the side is the height number which reads 0'08" foot tall

(Imagine that this is a drawing and on the side is the height number which reads 0'08" foot tall.)

........

........

.......

"Pffft.....Bwaaaahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahha!!!!!!!" All of my friends began to laugh. Well almost all of them. Fluttershy was still trying not to laugh. "Are you telling me that you were beaten up by a keychain!?" Rainbow laughed as was now on the floor. "The thing isn't even a foot tall!" Twilight laughed. "Hey! That thing was really dangerous and it almost killed me!" I yelled, but to be honest, I couldn't really remember the fight due to how fast and how tired I was due to reading a lot of books. So this is what I thought had happened.

No pov:
Flashback in your mind
(Cue the song "Murder Train" by The Foreskins)

You were tumbling around the floor with the Klefki on you. You were being punched which you were blocking. Then you were thrown all over the library knocking books to the ground. You were tossed to the ground hard as the kelfki was trying to stab you with its keys. Then the Klefki had put you in a strangle hold which you were trying to pry it off of you.

(End song)
Flashback ends
Your pov:

"Like I could've been killed." I told them as they have finally sort of stopped their laughing. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry.... Heh! .....Sorry. I think we're just glad that your ok." Twilight said as everyone nods in agreement. "Thanks." "So there's a living keychain floating around the Crystal empire. We better find it before it attacks someone else." Aj said. "Oh, I also managed to find something about the crystal heart." I quickly said.

"The crystal heart?" Sunset said In confusion. "It's basically the heart of the empire. With it, it could restore the ponies memories and bring the empire to life." Twilight explained. "What you found out?" Cadence asked me. "It's supposedly belongs to a queen of this empire and if we could find it and the queen. She could restore the empire." I told her.

"How are we supposed to find the queen? Rainbow asked. "I never heard of a queen? .....So I'm guessing maybe one of these ponies is the queen after Sombra took over?" Shining suggested. "Maybe. But I think we should try to look for the heart and the Pokémon first before we can find the queen." Twilight said. "So where do we start looking?" Pinkie asked as we all began to discuss of what we should be doing.

Meanwhile
No pov:

Outside of the Crystal Empire, the Klefki was floating through the fields until it had reached to a locked door. "Ki." It said as its arm moved apart and it used one of its keys to unlock the door. Once it was unlocked the door begins to open and the Klefki floats inside as the door. After a moment of quietness a burst of fire appears from the ground, and the fire was bursting with a shadowy purple aura surrounding it. Then something big flies through the fire and a loud roar was made.