Ultra wedding part four

Rainbow pov:

"Princess Luna! Your Lunar Dusk!?" I yelled in surprise. "Yes, thy was Lunar Dusk. I disguise thyself because I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable if you know it was me." She told me. "I can understand that." I said. "Your okay with the fact that I was pretending to be a different pony?" "Yeah, your the princess. You would need to be a different pony so ponies wouldn't be intimidating them."

"Wow.... Kinda thought thou would've been mad." "Of course no- wait! We're you also disguising your personality and feelings?" "No! No! All of that was real. I would never fake those things." She told me which I sighed in relief. "Thank goodness." I said and I then I add. "So your the princess..... Huh.... So how come your dating?" I asked her. "Well, thy haven't been dating ever since..... thou just haven't been dating. Thy also wanted to give (y/n) another parent so thou two birds in one stone as the young ponies say." She told me.

"Pshhh!! Me as (y/n) mom is funny thought." I said as I could only imagine what (y/n) would react to when or if that day ever happens. "Thy is happy that you are ok with this, thy just hope that other ponies would feel the same." She said. "Other ponies?" "Yes, thou is planning to date tons of ponies!" She yells in excitement. "Ummmm, Luna?" "Yes Rainbow?" "I....I don't like the fact that you are.... Trying to date other ponies." I told her. "But thou has had a harem of ponies and other creatures a 1000 years ago."

"And that's fine. But..... I am a one pony mare. I'm not comfortable with the fact that I have to share you with other random ponies." I told her. "What? But thou were fine before you knew that thy was princess Luna?" "Yeah..... that was when before I had fallen for you and we weren't exactly marefriends yet. But now.... I just want to date one pony.... But.... If you just want to date a ton of ponies, then that's fine.... But I'm not interested." I told her. "Thy has never dated a single pony before..... thou is not sure if thy is comfortable with dating one pony." She told me as I sighed. "I understand, but if you if ever want to try dating just one pony. I'm available till after the wedding." I told her. "Thou will thinking about it." She said as I left the room and back to my room,

Twilight pov:

"So how are you?" I asked Cadence. "A little nervous but that's common when your wedding is only a few days away." She said as she walked over to Pinkie. "And how is the mother to be?" She asked her. "Doing great! I get to live with two of my friends!" She said. "Really. How is living with Twilight?" Cadence asked her. "She's great! I get to sleep with her and (y/n). They are very soft, especially their flanks." Pinkie said as aroused look. "Pinkie!!!" I yelled as Cadence giggles.

"I see that you love being with them." She said as I was blushing. "Yeah! I just wish the three of us would just date!" "Pinkie, I told you. Just because the three of us are having foals doesn't mean we have to date." I told her. "I thought it means we don't have to get married right away?" Pinkie said in confusion. "Nooooo.... I'm pretty sure I read that it was not to date immediately?" I said in confusion. "Maybe going on one date wouldn't hurt?" Cadence suggested.

"I guess it couldn't hurt. Alright, Pinkie I shall go on a date with you.... Oh! And I guess we better let (y/n) know." I said as Pinkie was cheering. We then saw the door open with Rarity and a random pony coming. "Hi girls, just thought I introduce you to my new friend Lillie." "Nice to meet you." She said with an bow. "Nice to meet you!" "So was Blueblood?" I asked her. "It was terrible, but luckily I met Lillie and she really cheered me up." She told me.

"It was nice to meet someone who was nice." She said. "Oh and I hope you don't mind if she join us for your dress fitting?" Rarity asked Cadence. "I'm hoping to learn from a fellow fashion designer." She said. "That'll be fine." Cadence says as Pinkie begins to roll out several cakes. "Alright! Whose ready to try out some cakes?!"

So I was hoping to leave politics out of my stories but apparently I have learn that people have been cyber bullying people just for playing Hogwarts Legacy. Cyber bullying is wrong and is a serious problem and bullying people for playing a video game is just shameful! What has this world gone to. This planet used to be less chaotic since I can remember during my childhood and now.... It's just sad. This has to stop. This world has become hateful and it needs to change.