Green isnt your color

Your pov:

"179.... 180!" I said as I dropped the dumbbell to strengthen my front hooves. It had been a week since Rarity had annoyed the Gabite into freeing her and I was training to use the move brick break. "Alright time to see how strong they are." I said as I walked over to the wooden plank on the brick stands. "Let's do this." I said as I was fixing to use brick break when....

"Excuse me darling." "Gahhh!!!" I yelled in surprise as I quickly turned to see Rarity. "Oh excuse my sudden surprise but I was wondering if you could help me with something?" She asked me as I was catching my breath from the surprise. "What's the problem?" I asked her. "Oh nothing much, just that... how would you like to be my co-modeler for Photo finish." She told me.

"Okay, a few things. First, is why me? Second, is whose Photo Finish?" I asked. "Whose Photo Finish!?" She yelled in shock. "Why she's the most famous man photographer of all equestria! And she wants to take pictures of my shop and along with my outfits! Which is why I need you to wear my best suits. Fluttershy has the dresses covered and you are the only one that can wear my suits." She told me.

"Why can't you ask someone else?" I asked. "The shoot is in an hour and your the only one who has the body to be in a suit." She told me. "Okay.... But why not Big Mac?" I asked. "Why not you? You are the perfect model." She said. "I'm no model, I'm a fighter and there is nothing that you can say that will convince me to be a model." I told her as she stares at me for a few seconds and then. "Hehehe... hahahahahahaha!! ....hahahahhahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa should a bow tie work for this suit or maybe this blue one?"

Rairty said as we were suddenly in her boutique and I was in a suit while Fluttershy was next to me wearing a dress. "What the?!" I said in confusion as I then notice that Spike was also here with pins on his back and I saw Twilight and Pinkie enter the building.

"Didn't expect to see you here?" Twilight said as she and pinkie walked up to me. "To be honest I have no idea how I got here. One moment she was laughing in our backyard and the second she stops we are here.... Did she drug me?" I said in confusion. "Oh, I had that happened to me a couple of times. I usually just ignore it." Pinkie said which didn't really help me.

"Spin." I heard Dia said who chose a red bow tie. "Excellent! Thank you." She said as she placed the bow tie on me as a doorbell was rung. Then the door opens to reveal a pony with sunglasses.

 Then the door opens to reveal a pony with sunglasses

"I, Photo Finish... have arrived." She said as two ponies came in with camera equipment. Rarity walks up to the photo and says. "Let me just say, what an honor!" "We begin... now!" Photo interrupted as the two ponies set the camera and other stuff extremely quick.

"Attitude and pizzazz!" Rarity yelled to me and Fluttershy. "Wait! What pose do you want me to be in?" I asked as I was blinded by the camera light. "Yes!" Photo said as I saw Fluttershy go into a model pose but photo yelled "No!" Which Fluttershy went to a normal pose which she was flashed by a camera. I then tried to be in different poses but I couldn't get figure that out and it wouldn't help if photo wasn't taken pictures of me looking like an idiot trying to get a pose down.