Pinkie's solo parenting adventure!

Pinkie pov:

"Peek a Boo!" I said as I uncovered my face to the foals which the laughed. I then recovered my face again. "Where's Pinkie? .......Peek a Bo-" I stopped as I noticed that the foals where gone. "Hmmmm.... Where's the foals? ......Here they are!" I yelled as the three popped out of my mane. I then gently picked them up and hugged them. "I love you three with all my heart!"

It was a few days since the Spirit of the everfree had disappeared and the days have been peaceful. It was a busy day for all my friends but at least I still had (y/n), Twilight, and the foals with me. It's always fun taking care of the foals with my favorite ponies in Ponyville. Although (y/n) seems to be taking care of the foals way too much so that's why the five of us are sitting downstairs waiting for (y/n) to come inside from training.

The door opens and we see him/her came inside. "What's going on?" He/she asks in confusion. "(Y/n)..... we love you.... But this is a intervention." Twilight began. "A intervention? For what?" He/she asks. "(Y/n).... You haven't been sleeping lately and this time it's not about training like crazy." I said. "Parenting is a tiring job, especially with triplets, besides I'm all to happy to take care of the hard parts for you guys...." He/she said.

"Oh come on, taking care of these three isn't t hard." I said as I hugged the three although I thought I saw (y/n) and twilight rolling their eyes for some reason. "But anyway, we appreciate you being with us and loving our foals. But you really need some sleep. You've fallen asleep during training and you jump at every noise at night." Twilight said. "I can't help that I'm very protective..... although a good sleep would be nice." "And that's why there's three of us! You can sleep and me and Twilight will be here with the foals." I told him/her.

"Alright.... But if you two need me, just wake me up." He/she said as he/she went upstairs. "We're not gonna wake him/her up." Twilight said as she levitates the foals to her and holds them. "Are you ready to spend time with mommy Twilight and Momma Pinkie?" Yes you are! Yes you are!" Twilight was saying to them until we heard a knock from the door. "Whose here?" She said in confusion as I ran to the door and opened it to a Derpy with the mail. "I have a letter for Twilight." She said as I thanked her and took the letter.

"It's for you." I said as she hands me the foals and takes the letter. "Oh my gosh! Cheerliee has invited me to be a guest speaker to her students to talk about Pokémon!" She said in excitement. "Why didn't she asked for (y/n)? Isn't he/she the Pokémon expert?" I asked in confusion. "She did, but (y/n) is asleep. Besides I learned a lot about Pokémon and I think I could handle it." She told me. "Wait? She wants you to speak today?" She said as Twilight then realized the situation. "Oh no! I can't speak for the class! I can't leave the foals alone!" She said.

"Hey! I'm still here!" I told her as she sighs. "Pinkie..... There's no easy way to say this but...... Pinkie they are basically a mini you." She told me as she placed her hoof on my shoulder. "What does that supposed to mean?" I asked with my eyes lowered. "They have your energy and craziness but since there are three of them. It's basically raising a smaller version of you but with three times the amount of energy and randomness that you possess." She explained to me.

"Whaaaaat!? That makes no sense! They've never been hooffull before and I am not a hooffull!" I told her. "Of course not, it's just they're very young so they would be more hooffull then most foals. Besides your not a hooffull. It did take me awhile to get used to your energy but a hooffull." She told me. "Uh huh?" I said in suspicion. "Look. I'll let you take care of them alone. Just promise me, that you'll ask for help if things get to much to handle." She told me as she hugged me and the foals and left.