The Crystal Empire part four

Previously on the sword of Harmony:

Now:
Your pov:

The three of us have been loooking around the library for three hours and I was ready to give up and leave. "Ughhhh!!! This is soo boring! All these books are about the history of the architecture of the Crystal Empire!" I yelled as I slumped to the ground. "Where am I anyway?" I asked myself as i still can't believe that this library doesn't have any signs or any real coherent organized structure! .......Boy have I lived with Twilight a long time.

"I think I got it!?" I heard Twilight yell as I ran to where she was. I met up with Spike halfway as we reached to where Twilight is at. "What you find?" Spike asked her. "Well I was looking through all these books and I think I found the solution." She said as she shows us a picture of a heart. "A heart?" Me and Spike both said in confusion.

"Not just any heart. This is the crystal heart! It is said to be the heart and soul of the crystal empire!" She told us. "So where is it?" I asked. "I'm not sure, but according to this book, the heart is said to have a powerful magic that can lure hearts, power the machines of the empire, and the crystal ponies magic comes from it." She told us.

"So the heart is gone and without it. Non of the crystal ponies or the empire have their magic?" Spike asked. "Correct. So what we need to do is to find it and bring it back to the empire." "But where would we even begin to find it?" I asked her. "Hmmmmm.... That's a good question? .....I would think it's somewhere outside the empire or in the castle." She told us. "But the castle is lock?" Spike said.

"Then what we need to do is to find the key that unlocks it." "You think there's a key?" Spike asked. "There's always a key and we need to find it." She told us and then she adds. "But we also need to check outside the empire in case it's not in the castle. So we need to check both. (Y/n) I need you to look through more books in case there would be something that could help us."

"Whaaaaaatt?!" "I'm not saying all day, just enough incase there's something we need to know." She tells me as I sigh. "Alright..... I look for more information." I told her as she hugs and I went to reading.

Pinkie pov:

"These things are sooooo goooood!!!!" I yelled as I finished eating some of the foods that the crystal empire has and they are delicious! "I can tell. Especially when you ate like three parties worth of food.... And mine." Sunset told me as I looked at her empty plate and the empty plates that are around us. "Sorry." I said in embarrassment. "I guess I still haven't controlled my hunger cravings." I added.

"It's fine, although I do think you eat more then other soon to be moms." She told me. "Yeahhhh... Mrs cake didn't eat this much as me. So do you have any advice for a first time mom?" I asked her. "You need advice? From me?" She said in confusion. "Yeah! I asked all my friends, mrs Cake, Luna, my mom, Twilight's mom, and Rainbow. But I haven't asked you and I'm curious." I told her.

"Well.... From my experience as a child..... it's important that you don't make the child feel unloved and neglected....." she said sadly. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked her. "No....." she told me. "Are you sure? It's alway nice to talk about and I can Pinkie Promise to never tell anypony?" I told her. "Welllll...."

Your pov:

I have been at the library for hours and I could tell because the lights are off, but luckily the librarian, that she thinks she is, she gave me a candle to use. I was on one book and it was interesting. "The Captain and the royal elite guards." I read as I looked inside. "The captain was the Queen's friend and the captain commands the army of the crystal empire. She has five elite guards that command their own group of Poké- POKÉMON!!" I yelled in surprise. "There's Pokémon here! But I didn't see one Pokémon since I got here!?"

I yelled in confusion as I continued reading. "The captain grew up with the queen during the Queen's birth. The captain not only protects the Queen but the Crystal Heart. No pony knows what it looks like. Only the Queen, the captain, and the parent knows what it looks like." I stopped reading as I closed the book. "I think I found something. Twilight needs to-" I stopped my thought when I heard something knock down some books.

"Uhhhhh.....Hello? Is somebody here?" I called out as I got up. All I got was silence as I was walking around the empty library. "It's not funny to scare people in the night at a library." I said as I was slowly trying to get to the front door. I then heard rattling coming from my right which I saw some sort of shadowy purple aura coming from behind a small bookshelf.

"Hello?" I said as I slowly got into a battle stance. Suddenly the thing jumped out of the shelves and attacks.

So this image of a non Lego Unikitty is just adorable and looks downright huggable and her paws are very adorable.