Mother and Son/Daughter Day

Your pov:

It had been a week two weeks since the news that Luna apparently adopted me without me even knowing!? I'm still trying to get that fact over my head but it's kinda hard when a literal princess! Who co runs a country is now your mother!? And we only met once before she saw me again and says that I'm now her child! Oh and apparently she is secretly dating one of my friends and she doesn't even know that she's dating my new mom!

So yeah, it was one crazy day. Today I was supposed to spend time with her as a mother and son/daughter day. Hopefully this third time of us seeing each other will be less surprising and won't be a crazy day. I just wish I wasn't spending time alone. Spike was helping Rarity with some order that she got. Pinkie was for the first time ever babysitting the cake twins..... Wait did I mention the cake twins before? .....The cakes got twin babies last month. I guess with all the craziness, I kinda forgot. Anyway, Twilight was doing wedding preparations for her brother.

I was currently waiting for Luna to arrive so I was a bit nervous. I mean the mare had adopted me when I didn't knew that I could be adopted. I still trying to figure out how she did it..... anyway, I was waiting for her to pick me up so we can hang out like a real mother and son/daughter bonding..... Still weird to think when Princess Luna is my adopted mothe- I'm sorry! I just can't get the thought out of my head! Before I could go on a rant on how unbelievably and how weird that it happened out of nowhere it was..... I then heard a knock from the door.

I sighed as I walked to the door and opened it up to see Tempest at the door. "Tempest? What are you doing here?" I asked her. "I'm here to bring you to Princess Luna." She told me as she was already moving before I could say anything else which I then began to catch up to her. We were walking for a while in complete silence which was very awkward so I decided to try to end the silence.

"Soooo..... How long have you been Luna's captain?" I asked her. "Almost eight months ago. I was just a regular guard when she chose me." She told me. "Oh.... Cool..... So what made you decide to be a member of the guard?" I asked. "Actually I didn't really chose to be part of the guard. I kinda became a guard because fighting was all I know." "What do you mean?" "I used to be part of the storm guard under the leadership of the storm king." She told me.

"What happened?" "We ran into some sort of frost dragon and he completely destroyed the storm king and most of the storm guards.... Some of them are employed by Princess Luna." She told me. "Well that's nice of her..... wait? What kind of frost dragon?" I asked her. "It was jagged, had.... I'm not sure I would call those things as wings.... It had yellow piercing eyes, and it was grey frost blue." She told me.....

"O-o-ohhhh.... T-that's.... Sounds familiar." I said in fear that I realized that I could've been destroyed by the familiar dragon. "Thank goodness, Fluttershy was there." I thought as we reached to a diner. "Her majesty will see you in there." She told me as she opens the door. "Uhhh... thanks." I said as I entered the room and I saw Luna at the booth at the end of the room. I walked over to her and I sat down.

"Ahhhh.... There thou is." She said in excitement. "Hey, Lu- errr.. Mom." I said. "Tis alright. You may call me mom when thou is ready." She told me. "Cool, cool..... Soooo..... How are you?" I asked her trying to figure out what to do. "Thy suppose thee start by how is your love life?" She told me as I spit take air out of my mouth on how abrupt that question was asked. "Uhhhhh..... I-i-it's fine.... Im not looking for a date anytime soon, since that I am fixing to be a mom/dad with Twilight and Pinkie soooo....." I told her.

"Right, right.... Thy had been seeing Rainbow as Lunar Dusk and so far. Thou has been going very well and thy say that we shall be rocking the bed with her in about the time thy niece is getting married. Also thy has been thinking on asking thy captain in thy future harem." She told me about what she was planning with Rainbow and now apparently she was fixing to be dating her own captain.