The best night ever

Your pov

It was the morning of the gala and most of my friends were busy getting ready for it. But currently me, Twilight, and Fluttershy were upstairs in the bedroom where Fluttershy was by (m/n)'s bed where (m/n) was at. "Well, she's making a full recovery." Fluttershy told us as she took the thermometer from (m/n)'s mouth and the temperature was low. "Thank goodness. After a week of taking care of her. I was worried she wasn't going to get better." Twilight said.

"I just wish I knew how she got sick." I said as I gave (m/n) some of her favorite foods...... everything. "Well these things tend to happen. Sometimes animals, or in this case Pokémon, tend to get something when they go outside." Fluttershy said. "I'm just glad that she's getting better." Twilight said. "Now let's just give her some peace and quiet." Fluttershy said as we leave the room.

"Thanks again Fluttershy." I said. "It's no problem. I just wish I knew what she has...." She said. "Im sure you'll find out someday. Just be glad that she's feeling better." Twilight said as we walked downstairs. "But for now. Just worry about getting ready for the gala." She added as we reached the door. "I suppose your right. I'll see you two later." Fluttershy said as she leaves.

"Now I'd you need me. I'll be upstairs in the shower." Twilight said as she heads upstairs. "I guess I'll just wait for my turn!" I called out as I then sneezed. "Whewwwww!!! Must've got some dust on my nose." I said as I walked to the living room and grabbed a book. I then sat down and started reading when I sneezed again. "Ugh!!! I need to remind Twilight that we need to dust off the library tomorrow." I said to myself.

Time skip

I had just gotten out of the shower which took awhile because I couldn't get any warm water so I kept trying to raise the temp to the shower. After a while I just gave up and showered. "What a terrible shower." I said as I dried off and went downstairs. "What up?" Spike asked me as he was sitting on the chair and was reading a comic book. "Just the shower temp wouldn't be warm." I told him. "Huh.... That's odd? It's working just fine when I was used it." He said.

"We must've ran out then." I said as I grumbled and walked to the kitchen to get some food. I then bumped into a wall just missing the door. "What the!? Who moved the door!?" I yelled in frustration as I then walked to the kitchen. I began making myself a sandwich as I saw Twilight came in carrying a book. "Watcha reading?" I asked her as I finished my sandwich. "I'm just carefully going over the spells that I'm working on for the gala." She told me. "What's the spells?" I asked. "I'm going to turn an Apple into a carriage and mice into horses." She told me.

"Are going to sing "Bibidi bopidi boo" when you do?" I teasingly said. "They hay is that?" She asked me in confusion. "Uhhhhh.... Do.... You have a version of Cinderella here in Equstria?" I asked. "Cinderwho?" She said which says a lot. "Never mind." I said ad the lights were flickering on in off. "Add that to the list of things to do after the gala." I thought as Twilight was going over the book like the lights weren't flickering. "Must've been doing this for a while." I thought ad I munched on my sandwich.

Time skip
Rarity's boutique.

I was in the changing room with my friends getting our outfits on for the gala. "I can't believe we're going to gala soon! It's gonna be amazing! Awesomely fantastic!" Pinkie said as she continued talking and excited to be going to the gala. I was putting on my suit/dress as she kept going. The past few hours I have been experiencing some weird things. Lights going out or flickering, can't get warm, room spinning, stuff being in the wrong place which kept tripping over or hit the walls.

I've been having one off day. It's probably because I'm just worried about (m/n). Hopefully the gala would clear my mind. "Looking good (y/n)." Rainbow said as she was getting ready. "Thanks!" I said. "See Rarity. The dress still fits." Twilight said as i could hear Pinkie stopped talking for a split minute for some reason.