The Crystal empire part three

Previously on the Sword of Harmony

Now:
Your pov:

The train had managed to reach to a stop which when we walked out we saw a nice green field with some big crystals poking out of the ground, which was pretty beautiful, especially with the shiny flowers. Standing in front of us was Shining Armor. "Shiny!!" Twilight yelled as she ran up to him and they hugged. "Hey Twiley!! Spike! Everyone!!" He said to us.

"Where's Cadance?" Twilight asked him. "She's back at the empire." He tells her. "So what's the empire like?" I asked him. "Oh! It's something you have to see to believe." He said. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Rainbow said. "Hold on!" Aj stopped her. "Why?!" Rainbow groaned. "I don't think you noticed but we are not at a station and we do have bags to carry." Rarity told her.

"Where are we?" Sunset asked him. "Well the train tracks are still not complete, so this is the Checkpoint till it is done. As for your stuff, I have some ponies ready to put them on a carriage and they will take them to your rooms." Shining told us as we began to follow him to the empire. After a few minutes of walking we saw the Empire in all its glory.

(Imagine that there are some tall silver looking buildings with a gear shaped windows

(Imagine that there are some tall silver looking buildings with a gear shaped windows. Basically the place is if  the Crystal empire is mixed with Azoth kingdom from the movie "Pokémon: Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel")

"Woahhhh!!!" We all said in awe as we entered the empire. "I was not expecting this." Twilight said. "Look at all the crystals!" Rarity said in awe. "It's sooo beautiful/Delicious!" Both Rarity and Spike said. "Your drooling." Trixie told the both of them which they quickly wiped the drool off their mouths while Me, Trixie, Sunset, Rainbow, and Pinkie were holding back a laugh.

"Why are there skyscrapers in a city literally made of crystals?" I asked. "From what we can tell the crystal ponies were master engineers back in the day. But they don't appear to work for some reason?" Shining explained as we walked to a castle. "Look at the gorgeous castle!" Rarity said in awe as we walked under it. "It's just some old castle?" "Just some old castle!? This castle is made of crystals and you call it old!?" Rarity yelled.

"Ummmm...." "So what's the inside like?" Twilight quickly said. "No clue? The inside is locked and we can't get inside?" Shining said as we walked past the castle. "Really? Any reason why?" I asked. "I wish I know. But the strangest thing is that there are several locked doors that seem to go underground and we're not sure what is inside them." He told us.

"Looks like we have some things to figure out." Sunset said. "So how are the ponies here?" "Well like I told to Celestia. They don't seem to remember what happened before Sombra or what made the Empire vanish? Me and Candace had thought a faire would be nice and maybe it could help with their memories." He told us.