Stare master

Your pov

It was a nice day in Ponyville and I was outside walking through town fixing to head to Zecora's to get Twilight's favorite tea which she made me go get due to her re-reorganizing the library after another study session.... And that I did bailed on her and the others back at cloudsdale and came back extremely wasted to where I threw up on the library floor. At least I made a new friend during that time.

As I was walking I saw Fluttershy and the cmc walking down the path. "Hey, Fluttershy! Girls!" I said. "Oh! Hello (y/n). Where are you off to?" She asked me. "Well Twilight ran out of her favorite tea, so she made me get it from Zecora's." I told her. "Th-The Everfree Forest? Ah, you'll be careful, won't you?" She asked me. "Of course, I can handle anything that the everfree has living." I told her as there was now a uncomfortable silence for a few minutes.

"I have been training...." I said as another silence appeared. "All those defeats has only made me stronger." I said as there was another silence. "....I do plan be stronger someday Fluttershy." I told her. "Erm.... Well.... At least have a good heart." She said with an awkward smile. "....So, what are you doing with the girls?" I asked changing the subject. "Rarity has a big order to fill tonight, so I volunteered to take the girls over to my cottage for a sleepover." She told me.

"All by yourself? Wow. Sure you can handle those three?" I asked her. "What? These sweet little angels? They'll be no problem at all." She said as the three fillies who were playing as we were talking stopped and they smiled innocently. "Well good luck." I said as I went out to the everfree forest.

Time skip
Evening
Still you pov:

After an hour of getting lost a bit I had finally made it to Zecora's, where I can see Zecora walking out with a bag full of carrots. "Hey Zecora!" I said as she jumps. "(Y/n)! What are you doing here!?" She asked me full of panic for some reason. "Twilight ran out of her favorite tea and I came to get more." I told her. "You can't be here!? It's gonna be a new moon tonight and you must leave!! Leave before it comes out!?!!" She said as she was pushing me away. "What is it?" I asked her. "No time!! Get out before it becomes night!?" She said as she ran back to her house dropped the carrots by her house and tan inside and I could hear a lot of locks locking up. ".....Ok..... that was weird.... I'll have to come back tomorrow to ask what that was all about?" I said In confusion as I walked off.

Time skip
Night

"Great! I'm lost again!" I said as I was trying to find a way out of the forest. "Ugh... I'm never gonna find my way out." I said as continued walking. As I was walking I noticed that there was sound of animal life around me. Not even a cricket is heard or even an owl. "Strange, there was a lot of noise when I entered the forest.... But why did it all stopped when it turned to night?" I asked myself as it was just eerie silence as I was walking.

"Hehe.... Boy. It sure is nice to listen to myself talk and not have to listen at silence. Hehe...." I said as I was trying to mask the silence. Then I felt a rumble coming from the ground. "What?" I said in confusion as a bunch of Pokémon and animals who all had a terrified look on their face, just came out of nowhere running in one direction nearly hitting me in the process. "What?" I said as a small creature with a chicken head and a reptile body popped out of the bushes and was running away in terror who ran past me. "Ok. What is going on!? Why were they all terrified?" I said in confusion.

I then heard a very loud ghostly wail sent chills to my fur. "What.... Was..... that?...." I asked myself as I was looking around to see what made that noise. "Hello?" I called out as I then felt a very big chill behind me. "....By any chance. That the chill behind me..... is just my imagination?...." I asked hopefully as the wail was made right behind me. "Oh dear."