Ultra Wedding part eight

6,486 years ago
No pov:

It was night and the unicorn and Pegasus along with their espeon and umbreon and the two Cosmog's were walking the path up the mountain. "Ughhhh.... Do we have to climb up this mountain?" The Pegasus sister asked who was tired of climbing. "Yes! The top is supposed to be the best spot to watch the comet shower." The older sister said as the climbed up to the top just in time to see the comet shower begin. "Beautiful." The younger sister says as they watched and then they noticed a glow coming from the Cosmog's. "They're evolving!" The younger sisiter said in excitement as the Cosmog's and evolved into Cosmoem's. "Woahhh...." They both said in awe.

" They both said in awe

Present day
Your pov:

"What do you mean that there's a Pokémon stronger then the ones attacking right now!?!" Twilight yells as she shakes me. "Why didn't you say anything about when they first appeared!?" "It was happening fast! I was unprepared, it wasn't in my mind at the time!" I explained as she lets go of me. "So what is this Pokémon?" Cadence asked me. "It's called Necrozma and it lives in Ultra space with the ultra beast's. People who live in ultra space called it the Blinding One, because of its ability to give light but lost it when greedy people tried to steal it which broke off and became Z crystals. Well, according to Pokémon lore." I explained.

"You said Z crystal's back there. What are they? I mean, like what do they do now they aren't part of this Pokémon?" Rainbow asked. "Basically they can allow a Pokémon to do a powerful move after the trainer does a small dance." I said. "Twi?" Aj asked her. ".......No. There aren't anything similar to that in any book that I have read." She said and then asks. "Uhh, what broke off exactly?" "Parts of its body, so basically it's very injured and it became extremely violent and in constant pain." I said.

"That's not good. Maybe Fluttershy could heal it?" Pinkie suggested. "Unfortunately, it can only be healed if it's fragments are returned to it." I told her. "Hmmmm.... Maybe there are some sort of crystals in the forbidden relic chambers. Celestia told me thats where she stored all the most dangerous relics that she has encountered." Cadence told us. "If (y/n) has said is true, then we need to see if there are any of those Z crystals incase if this Pokémon comes here." Twilight said.

"What do these crystals look like?" Rarity asked me. "Small, diamond shape with different colors and symbols on them." I told her. "We need to find those just in case if it does come." "But what about the Ultra Beasts?" Aj asked. "They are probably attacking in search of the pieces because they were afraid? Of course that's just a theory and if it's true then if it is restored then they will stop and leave." I said. "What if we do find these crystals and this necrozma doesn't stop it's supposedly attack?" Rainbow asked.

"We'll have to use the element of harmony as a fail safe. If we turn it to stone like we did to Discord. It could deter the ultra beasts into leaving." Twilight said. "It's as good of plan as any. It's not like we can beat all those ultra beasts ourselves." I said as Fluttershy flew back to us. "So there was a communication problem so I'm not sure if he.... Or she? I couldn't tell.... I couldn't understand it." She told us. "It's fine we got a plan." Twilight said as she told us the plan which me, Cadence and the still unconscious Shining armor would head to the forbidden relic chamber to find any Z crystals that Celestia may of found and kept locked up. While Twilight and friends would get the elements. After we had discussed the plans we then split off.

No pov:

The Guzzlord was standing and was covered in scratches and bruises as Celestia and Luna were panting in tiredness of the battle sand they were also covered in cuts and bruises. "Tis is a tough fight." Luna said. "Yes.... But we must continue to beat this thing so we could stop the others." Celestia said as the two sisters begin to charge their magic until a roar was made which the Guzzlord sports a terrified look.

"What was that?" "I don't know, but that creature seems terrified for some reason." "Then tis invasion wasn't an attack of conquest but maybe to-" Luna was interrupted as cracks formed behind the Guzzlord was made as two black claws appeared and ripped it open as Necrozma appears. "Lorrrddd!!" The Guzzlord yells as the necrozma's claws glowed as it slashed the Guzzlord with a Psycho cut which knocked the Guzzlord to the wall knocking it out. The Necrozma then roars as Celestia and Luna got ready to fight this new foe.

 The Necrozma then roars as Celestia and Luna got ready to fight this new foe

So I was thinking about Walking Wake and iron Leaves on what their lore would be. First is walking Wake. From what we know is that Scuicune was born when Ho-Oh revived three canines and gave them a new look so it's kinda hard to imagine that this Pokémon could not be related to Scuicune of the present. What I think is that the three canines were revived to look like the three dragons of the past that Ho-Oh based them to look like. So it could mean that Ho-oh must've encountered Walking Wake and the other two whatever they are called and based their looks on the three canines.

Now for Iron leaves I have to theory's. One is that in the future Virizion had battled something that was very bad and the people tried to revive it by turning it into a cyborg. The other is that it had fallen and the people were scared that the mysterious threat could return so they built a robot in its image..... boy, the future paradox Pokémon are certainly dark.

Also I managed to catch Walking wake through a Tera raid and I must say it is huge. I mean it dwarfs me and my team which is a Meowscarada, Hydregion, dragonite, Lucario, Volcarona, and me and this image of my character shows how big it is. Side note that character is not what I look like.

So I have never seen the new Ant man and the Wasp movie but I did hear that it was mediocre and not exactly doing great

So I have never seen the new Ant man and the Wasp movie but I did hear that it was mediocre and not exactly doing great. But I feel that they wasted Kang. Even if it was just a variant of Kang. I feel that they should've not made him the main bad guy in the movie. It would've been cool if the Kang in the movie was just a observer, studying the heroes and during the end credits scene. I feel like it would've been cool that the Kang reported his observation to another Kang who is leading an entire army of Kang's. I mean it would be cool that Kang was sending variants of himself to study his future enemies and once he is done he could started his attack on the final or semi final movie of the Kang saga where the main Kang's endgame was to take control all universes with his variants as his enforcers. The mcu could've survived longer but due to bad writing and stuff it appears that it is gonna end sooner.