Feeling Pinkie Keen

Your POV:

It was a beautiful morning and currently I was being used as a Guinea pig by Twilight who was practicing magic on me. I was trying to be still for her but I was kinda distracted by something else. "Eyes over here, (y/n)!" She said. "Sorry, sorry. But I couldn't concentrate because of..." I pointed behind her which we were now seeing Pinkie acting very weird and was wearing a umbrella. "Ugh, never mind her. She's just being Pinkie Pie." Twilight said.

"True, but you do have to admit that she is acting a bit more..... Her then usual." I said the last part unsurely. "Hmm... Twitchy twitcha twitcha twitch." Pinkie said to herself as we walked up to her. "Hey, Pinkie. So want you doing?" I asked her. "Oh! It's my tail! It's my tail! It's a-twitch a-twitchin'! And you know what that means!" She asked us. "Actually, Pinkie, I haven't the slightest idea." "Yeah, I have no idea either." Me and Twilight said.

"The twitchin' means my Pinkie Sense is telling me that stuff's gonna start falling! You two better duck for cover." Pinkie said as she was watching the sky and taking cover. "Oh, Pinkie, it's not gonna rain. Why, there's barely even a cloud in the-ugh!" Twilight said as a frog landed on her face which I may of have snickered out loud as the frog croaked. "He just said "nice catch" in Frog." Pinkie said as she took off her umbrella hat.

"Oh, I'm so, so sorry. You okay, Twilight Sparkle?" We heard Fluttershy say as she flew down with a wagon full of frogs. "I just couldn't stand to see the pond getting so over-populated, what with the frogs all hopping into each other and all, so I decided to fly as many as I can on over to Froggy Bottom Bogg." She told us. "Of course you did." Twilight said with an annoyed look as Fluttershy grabbed the frog and put it back in the cart.

"Bye-bye!" She said with a muffled sound as she left to the bog. "Well, looks likes I don't have to worry. La-la-la-la-la..." pinkie said as she skips away singing. "C'mon, (y/n), let's continue our practice session where there's a little less commotion." Twilight said as she was fixing to leave and I followed. "Kinda cool that Pinkie has a superpower." I said. "Oh, come on. She said that something would fall, and a frog just happened to fall right around the same time. A coincidence, nothing else to it." She said as Pinkie suddenly zoomed towards us.

"My tail! My tail! Twitch-a-twitch! Twitch-a-twitch!" She yelled with her flank in the sky as her tail was twitching and I was trying not to look and I very much hope I wasn't blushing. "Somethin' else is gonna fall!" She said as we were still walking. "Oh, Pinkie, please. Nothing else is gonna fa-aaah!" Twilight yelled as a bunch of wooden looking balls fell on top of her and into the ground.. "what the?" I said in confusion as another wooden ball fell in front of me and I can see that it had eyes.

"Wait, are these all voltorb's!?" I said in surprise as they all let out a happy sound and with a happy face

"Wait, are these all voltorb's!?" I said in surprise as they all let out a happy sound and with a happy face. They were all dancing around Twilight in happiness. "They are very friendly." Pinkie said. "Yeahhh.... And they look different from what I remember them to look like?" I said in confusion.