Bridle Gossip

The mlp mobile game showed with the mane six as Changelings and I must say that Their dark forms are just awesome.

Your POV:

"Wow, what a gorgeous day!" Twilight said as me, her, and Spike were outside enjoying the nice sun and having a nice walk. "Rainbow Dash must have gotten up early for once and cleared all the clouds away." Spike said. "It seems so." I said. "I bet all of Ponyville is going to be out enjoying the sunshine." Twilight said as we looked around and saw nopony out and about.

".....Where is everyone?" I asked. "That's a good question?" Twilight said. "Is it some sort of pony holiday?" Spike suggested. "Not that I know of." "Maybe it's just some News that got everyone's attention." I suggested. "What kind of news would that be?" "A Zombie outbreak!?" Spike said in terror. "I really doubt that would happened." Twilight said. "We live in a world filled with magic.... I'm pretty sure we should be worried." I said as we then heard a whisper coming from Sugarcube corner.

We looked at that direction to see pinkie by the door half hidden and was trying to get our attention. "Maybe Pinkie knows." I said as we walked to her. "Twilight! Spike! (Y/n)! Come here! Come! Here! Hurry! Before she gets you! Pinkie said as got to the door until she pulled all three of us into the building. "Who gets us?" I asked "Is it Zombies!?" Spike said in fear. "Z-Zombies!" Pinkie said in fear. "Spike! There are no zombies. Pinkie, what are you doing here alone in the dark?" Twilight asked.

"I'm not alone in the dark." Pinkie said as we then notice that everyone was in here. "What the!? How long have y'all been here!" I asked in surprise. "Not that long." Applejack said. "Okay then, what are you all doing here in the dark?" Twilight asked. "We are hidin' from her!" Applejack said as she points out the window where a cloaked figure was standing outside.
"Who is she?" I asked as a young pony walks up to me.

"She's Zecora

"She's Zecora." She said as Applejack grabbed her. "Apple Bloom! I told you never to say that name." "Uhhh.... So why are we hiding?" I asked. "Because she's mysterious." "Sinister." "And Spooooky!" Fluttershy, Rainbow, and Pinkie told us. "What?" Twilight said in confusion as we looked at the hooded figure who removed her hood to reveal that she was a zebra.