Ultra wedding prologue

I am happy to say that this story has managed to get a thousand votes! This means that this story is my first story to get this many votes and that people seem to be enjoying the story. I hope y'all will continue to enjoy the story as it continues until the end. Any, enjoy the prologue for the multi parter.

No pov:
Canterlot
Night

It was a peaceful night around the city and most of the ponies were asleep. Well, except for the Lunar guards roaming around making sure ponies are safe. In the starry sky it was calm, but then a wormhole appears and a creature comes out of the wormhole.

 In the starry sky it was calm, but then a wormhole appears and a creature comes out of the wormhole

Nihilego pov:

Its vision was pitched black and a bunch of small yellow lights from the sky and when it looks down, it sees a very big light which it cries and quickly floats towards the light.

No pov:

The nihilego floats to a part of a road which it was look around and picking things up. "Hey! Identify yourself!?" A guard said as he walks over to the source of the noise only to see the Nihilego. "What in Equestria are you!?" He yelled in surprise as the Nihilego then fires acid spray at the guard which he quickly flies up as the acid hits ground causing some ground to melt. The guard then blows a whistle alerting the other guards and ponies who were sleeping.

A bunch of ponies from inside their houses looks out their windows only to see a bunch of rocks being hurled all over the place causing everypony to duck for cover as the rocks hit a bunch of stuff. But some rocks were still hovering above the ground which confused some ponies who looked back outside as a bunch of guards Land and then the rocks attacked them. The Nihilego then produces a giant wave  of poison fixing to hit all the ponies in their area but they were quickly teleported away just before the poison hit anypony. The Nihilego looks around in confusion as it was then hit a big blast of magic.

"Thou does not belong here!?" A loud yell said as princess Luna lands on the ground in a battle position. The Nihilego then floats back up and looks at Luna. "So a flying jellyfish dares to threaten Canterlot? Then prepare for a-" Luna was interrupted as the Nihilego then attacks her with some poison jabs which Luna quickly pulls up a magic shield. "Woah! Thou appears to not fight honorably." She said as she teleports away and fires a beam at the Nihilego making it slam against a wall.

The two fought for a few minutes which left the road a bit of a mess and the Nihilego wasn't fairing well against Luna so it quickly blast a corrosive gas around it which Luna quickly pulls up a shield which the Nihilego uses this chance to flee back to the wormhole and disappears. Luna then clears the area from the gas which the surrounding area was melted a bit. Luna looks around to see that it has vanished. "Hmmmm..... Thy thinks that thou shall tell thy sister about this in the morning."

So I mentioned last chapter about my mega evolution uses genes from a Pokémon past paradox ancestor theory, it kinda says something about Rayquaza. Since Rayquaza has a mega evolution instead of a primal form like Groudon and Kyogre then that could mean that Rayquaza has a paradox ancestor. This could mean the Rayquaza in the present didn't always looked like it is now. That would mean that each Rayquaza generation had to change in order to adapt to living on Earth since it can survive in space and live around ozone layer. It could me a that it's past paradox ancestor could not live in the earths ozone layer for much long.

Then there's Mewtwo, my theory is that it's two mega stones were artificially created by scientists when they were making Mewtwo and the two forms are probably gender based paradox ancestors of what Mew used to look like in the past. Or it's just one form for a past paradox ancestor for Mew meaning that the two mega stones are taping into one part of there gene? It's only a theory but something to think about.

Then there's Mega Aerodactyl. I've been thinking about this one and I come to the conclusion that the fossil resurrection machines aren't using their original DNA to bring them back to life. Think about it, in Jurassic World Doctor Wu said they used genes of different animals for the dinosaurs and they would look much different if they used 100 percent of the Dino's original genes. So are all the fossil Pokémon altered forms of their past forms?

Also if the mega stones are connected to using genes from past paradox ancestor Pokémon then it could bring back mega evolution into the next generation and new paradox Pokémon could appear in the next generation then this could be a interesting Pokémon story lore for a Pokémon game.

So I mentioned that the future paradox Pokémon are based on Pokémon that are going to be extinct in the present future. Well it could be closer in the Pokémon world then you think. Because Magearna is a artificial Pokémon that is said to be created by scientists 500 years ago. So it stands that the end of those Pokémon is close and the age of artificial Pokémon is near for the Pokémon world. A bit of dark theory to keep you up at night thinking.