Birds in the hoof

Somewhere in the frozen north
No pov:

The frozen north is a glacier filled location filled with many creatures that can survive frozen north's harsh conditions. One of these creatures are a group of penguin like Pokémon with an ice cube like head.

This Pokémon is called Eiscue

This Pokémon is called Eiscue. Currently there are tons of Eiscue on a glacier pad as they were building their nests. They were using a the move powder snow in a very small percent power of their attack to make the snow into a nest. Some of the eiscue chicks were playing by the edge away from the working Eiscue.

(The average Eiscue is 4'07 foot tall so a kid chick is 2'07 foot tall and a baby is 1'07 foot tall. Just thought I give you the idea on how tall they are.)

One of the Eiscue ran a bit too close to the edge and was jumping up and down as it ran which caused a chunk of ice to fall to the water, along with the Eiscue. "Scue?" It said as it looks up the glacier to see that it was going further away as the small iceberg is floating away with the Eiscue on board.

"Scue." It said as it looks around as the ice was floating away. It then shrugs and it then sits down as it waits for the it to go wash up to a shoreline.

Time skip
Somewhere near Fillydelphia

At the shoreline that a small percentage of ponies go to play in the sand as a wave flows into the mainland pushing a Eiscue, which was laying down, drifts into the beach. "Scue." It said as it got up. It then walks to away from the beach and into the open field until something quick grabs the Eiscue. In the air the Eiscue was picked up by a Starapter which it had grabbed the Eiscue's ice cube head.

The staraptor's face then turns light blue as its beak starts to chatter due to the coldness of the Eiscue's head which the Staraptor let's go of the Eiscue which it lands on a wagon filled with hay

The staraptor's face then turns light blue as its beak starts to chatter due to the coldness of the Eiscue's head which the Staraptor let's go of the Eiscue which it lands on a wagon filled with hay. "Scue." It said as it was laying on the hay as the wagon was moving.

Your pov
Ponyville
Sugarcube corner

It was a fine morning as I was at Sugarcube corner trying to calm Twilight a bit who was looking around hoping that Celestia, who came for a visit, would approve of me and the other five. Luckily I wasn't alone. Fluttershy was sitting the other side of her. "It'll be fine Twi. There's nothing to worry about." I told her. "And she has met us before." Fluttershy said.