The Perfect Gift part two

Your pov:

Now if you remember I had just woken up next to Twilight and a Pineapple on the table next to me. But to get a better understanding of how we got to this point. It all started when me and Twilight were walking around the castle and we were in the part of the place that Twilight considers to be one of her favorite places in the castle.

"Welcome to the library!" She cheered as she was showing me around. "This is your favorite place in all the castle?" I asked. "Yep! This is the most fun place in the entire castle and I would always come here after classes so I could work on my homework, work on extra credit, read books, learn more stuff, and sometimes I would help the librarian." She told me as she took me to a round desk. "This! Is the desk where the librarian let me stay." She told me as took a seat and I took the other seat next to her.

"So you spent your entire after school life here." I said. "Well, Duh. It's like the only place that is great to hang." She told me. "Hang?" I jokingly said. "Yes hang! I would hang here like there was no today." "....Don't you mean "like there was no tomorrow?"" I asked. "Not when you have a lot to study and knowledge to gain." She told me. "So you never did anything else that a normal kid or teenager would do after school?" I asked.

"No way, those mares and colts were losers." She said which I responded with. "Pffftttt!!! Hahahahahhahaahaa!!!!...... So they were losers?" I said as she was glaring at me for laughing. "(Y/n), they would rather drink, play immature pranks, skip classes, stay up at night to party when they should be learning, they refused to read, kiss and other mature stuff that goes beyond kissing, and other things that I read." She told me.

"But those are regular teenager stuff! It's stuff that teenagers will do, have a great time, regret, and tell those stories when they become mature adults.... Or relatively mature adults but adult either way." I told her. "We're you one of those stupid teenagers?" She asked me. "Like you wouldn't believe." I told her. "Alright, let's hear some of those stories." "Alright, I'll give you a brief retailing of those stories." I said as I leaned back.

"This one time me and my friends threw TP at a statue at college." "What! Why?!" She yelled. "Because it was fun and.... The dean kinda deserved it for..... crashing the party." I told her. "I imagined the party was very loud and it had to be shut down." "Boy, I wish I can say that was it...." I said as I did a fake cough. "Anyway, this other time we went skinny dipping at the school lake."

........

........

"Skinny dipping is when humans swim without clothes." ........... "Humans don't really..... go without clothes and if we did..... Most people probably wouldn't pay attention." I awkwardly said as there was an awkward silence. "......Anywayyyyy, the other time me and my friends got drunk and they hooked up with some girls or boys but one of them wasn't the gender they were expecting and it was funny when he woke up in a sailor moon costume while his date was wearing a batgirl costume. Boy he wasn't expecting that! Hahahaha!!!" I laughed at the memory.

"Wait? How come you didn't hook up with someone?" Twilight asked me. "Uhhhhh......" "Were you even drunk?" She asked me. "Whaaaaat? Hahahaaaa.... Of course I was, Duhhhh...." I awkwardly told her. ".....How much of that story was true?" She asked me. "Ok.... I may of.... Not of been drunk. I merely just..... stealthily poured my drink to the ground." I told her. "So we're there anything else?"

"Ok.... I may of fib. On some part of these stories.... I.... May of been.... A spy for the dean, which students found out.... And Tped my room. I may of also called a teacher about the swimming." I told her. "Sooo.... You never done anything that you said teens and young adults do?" "Wellllllll no.... I spent my young life going to school and playing video games.... My friends were just people that I play with.... Online. Basically I've never met any of them." I told her.