Destiny of the sword part Final

Your pov:

"UGHHHHH!!! How far is that!?" I yelled in frustration as I was running towards that scary looking purple storm. "Next time a bad guy releases something bad. The decent thing to do is do it nearby!" I growled as I continued running until I reached an opened plain where I saw the storm close. "Finally!! I made it!?" I yelled in relief as I saw a huge shadow through the storm.

"Alright Giovanni!! Prepare for one epic payback!" I called out as an alien like roar was made and then a Eternatus floats out of the storm. "Oh!!! An Eternatus....... Because things are never easy for me..." I groaned in frustration. "But I suppose that is only just how much humiliation you're gonna get once I beat you." I grinned as it roars. "Ummmm.... Where's Giovanni?" I asked in confusion as I saw no sign of him.

It roars as it was sporting a battle pose of some kind. "I'm guessing he lost due to you being more powerful then Mewtwo..... Ok! ......I suppose that makes sense.... So prepare to los-" I was then interrupted when it fired a dragon pulse and I just barely dodged out of the way. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize that we started!?" I yelled as I charged at the space dragon.

No pov:
(Cue Battle! Eternatus (Phase 1))

The Keldeo charged at the space dragon which fired a hyper beam but the Keldeo jumped up using an aqua jet towards the Eternatus. "Try this Sucker!?" The Keldeo yells as he/she then uses Aqua Tail on the dragons head but it was proven to be uneffective. The Eternatus roars as its eyes glow as suddenly Keldeo zooms crashing to the ground due to the Eternatus using the move gravity.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" The Keldeo yells as he/she crashed to the ground and then barely missing the poison tail that was fixing to slam where the Keldeo was. "Chilling Water!" The Keldeo yells as a ball of cold water was blasted onto the Eternatus's face who was unamused and extremely ineffective. "Hmmm.... I don't exactly remember that move before.... But it's certainly not very good." The Keldeo said in annoyance.

Then the Keldeo was hit by a fire Blast which was ineffective. "Hah!! I'm water bi-" Then the Keldeo was hit by a solar beam which was super effective and he/she was launched into the wall of a hill. "Ok..... Maybeeeeee I shouldn't have taunted you." The Keldeo said as suddenly he/she was was body slammed by Eternatus's hand who grabbed him/her and started slamming the Keldeo all over the place until the dragon slams the Keldeo to the ground.

Your pov:
(End music)

"Owwww....." I said as I slowly got up. "Is that all you got?" I asked as I saw Eternatus fixing to fire a dynamax cannon. ".....Maybe I should stop saying stupid things." I said as I was ready to feel the pain, until a burst of electricity came out of nowhere!? "What the!?" I said in confusion as the Eternatus crashes into the ground.

"Morpei!" I heard as I saw (m/n) land in front of me. ".....Did you do that?" I said in surprise. "Actually it was us." I heard the familiar voice as I turned around to see Twilight and the other five with their Pokémon.... Except for Applejack though..... "What are you guys doing here!?" I asked in surprise and shock. "Also, how did you guys got here so quick?" I added.

"First...." Twilight began as she punched my shoulder. "Owww!!" "Never go out to fight something by yourself, stupid! Second.... I found Pokémon that could teleport us." Twilight told me. "Right, right.... That makes sense." I said. "Besides, we're your friends, and family, and parent's, genius. You can't just go out and do something stupid when you have kids to think about." Twilight said.