Friendship is magic part three

(Y/n) POV:

"So what's next on the checklist?" Twilight asked spike as he looks at a piece of paper and he says. "Well, there's supposed to be a Pegasus pony named Rainbow Dash clearing the clouds." "Clearing the clouds?" I thought in confusion of what I just heard Spike said.

"Well, she's not doing a very good job, is she?" Twilight said as she was looking at the sky. "It seems pretty clear to me." I said as I can see that there weren't that many clouds in the sky. "It's supposed to be no-" Twilight was interrupted as a light blue Pegasus with rainbow mane and tail crashed into her and Twilight hit a pile of mud.

 "It's supposed to be no-" Twilight was interrupted as a light blue Pegasus with rainbow mane and tail crashed into her and Twilight hit a pile of mud

"Are you ok?" I asked Twilight as she gets up and spits out some mud from her mouth as I heard a sheepish laugh from the rainbow maned Pegasus. "Uh, 'scuse me?" She said as laughs sheepishly again.

"Do you need some help?" I asked Twilight but the Pegasus then says. "Don't worry I got this!" She said as suddenly she brings a cloud?! Over her head and she jumps on the cloud that starts raining on Twilight. She then stops jumping on the cloud which the rain stops and Twilight was very wet.

The Pegasus then says. "Oops, I guess I overdid it. Um, uh, how about this? My very own patented Rain-Blow Dry!" She said as she then started spinning around Twilight like a tornado which she stops Twilight was now dry but it made her mane and tail look like she didn't brush her hair after she got out of bed and that she went with a poofy look. "No no. Don't thank me. You're quite welcome." The rainbow maned pony said as she then sees Twilight and starts laughing which Spike was also laughing. I was trying not to laugh but I kept snickering a bit.

"Let me guess. You're Rainbow Dash." Twilight said which should've been obvious to me since her mane is Rainbow. "The one and only. Why, you heard of me?" Rainbow asked. "Only that you were supposed to clear all the clouds from the sky." I said as Twilight sighed and says. "I'm Twilight Sparkle, and the Princess sent me to check on the weather." "And you are?" Rainbow asked. "I'm (y/n), and I'm following her since I supposed to be at the library." I told her.

"I see... anyway, I'll clear the sky after I'm down practicing." Rainbow said. "Practicing for what?" Me and Twilight said at the same time. "The Wonderbolts! They're gonna perform at the Celebration tomorrow, and I'm gonna show 'em my stuff!" "The Wonderbolts?" Me and Twilight said as the same time.

"Who are they?" I asked. "Only like the most Talented fliers in Equestria! How do you not know them!?" Rainbow asked me. "I lived far away from Equestria so I'm unfamiliar with this place." I told her. "Well they're very talented and so am I! Soon I'll be a Wonderbolt." She said.

"Pfft! Please. They'd never accept a Pegasus who can't even keep the sky clear for one measly day." Twilight said with a smirk. "Hey, I could clear this sky in ten seconds flat." "Prove it." Twilight said as Rainbow then cleared the sky exactly ten seconds and me and Twilight has a shocked face as Rainbow was laughing and flew away.