Ultra wedding part one

Sorry this took a while, but I had just finally gotten Pokémon Scarlet on Dec 25 so I was a bit busy. But I had finally beaten the game where the main credits roll. It had taken me to Dec 30th to complete the main story. Now here are The Pokémon that help me become champion and beat the story.

Sprout the Meowscarada (male)
Ghidorah the Hydreigon (female)
Helios the Volcarona (male)
Biscuit the Dragonite (female)
Korrina the Lucario (female)
(fun fact: I caught her at level 75 as a free roam terra encounter. She has Tera type ice. It was a very awesome encounter.btw all my Pokémon were in the early 60's)
Komodo the Garchomp (female)

Your pov:

"Alright everypony! The wedding is happening in a few days and we will be leaving to Canterlot in about a hour. So this is a good time to over the checklist of what are our roles in the wedding, what we need to bring with us to Canterlot, and the basic do's and Dont's." Twilight told us as we all groaned. It was close to Twilight's brother's wedding to a princess who I did not know was around. I can tell Twilight is nervous about the wedding because she is the wedding planner-Best Mare, because she usually does this kind of thing 10 minutes before we head to the train or head somewhere.

"Do we have to go over this? I'm pretty sure we all know what we are doing and stuff." Rainbow said. "Yes we do, and I am not about to let my own brothers wedding to go bad. So everything has to be perfect!" She told her. "I'm sure it's gonna be fine darling. Besides you have us and you don't have to worry to much because we will help you." Rarity told her. "Thank you and I know I am a bit tense about this." "True, I mean we would all be the same if we were in you position." "And that's why we have a checklist!" She said as she then goes over everything..... for the next hour.

Timeskip

We had finally gotten on the train which we were now enjoying the nice ride to Canterlot. I was seated by Pinkie and Twilight, the later who is currently going over stuff for the wedding. "I can't wait to be back at Canterlot again. Once the wedding is over I'm gonna take you all to this lovely restaurant that I had found." Rarity told us. "Do we have to dress fancy for the restaurant? Because i only packed one for the wedding and I'm not going out of my way to buy a dress for a restaurant." Rainbow said.

"Don't worry darling, we can go after the wedding and go there for dinner." Rarity answered. "I guess that's fine. But I'm not ordering anything weird." Rainbow said. "What about for drinks?" Pinkie asked. "They have water." "Oh good, I was worried that there wouldn't be anything for me to drink." "I'm sure Rarity would never bring you a place where it could be dangerous for you and the unborn foals." "Hey uh... why is Canterlot covered by a bubble?" Spike asked which we were confused as we looked out the window to see that there was a big bubble around Canterlot.

Time skip

We had arrived at Canterlot and we were curious about the bubble that the city was inside which we were gonna ask Celestia on what's going on. We got out of the train to see two guards and Tempest standing there. "Tempest!" I said as we walked over to her. "Do you know why there's a bubble in the city?" I asked her. "Sorry, that's classified. All you need to worry is the wedding." She told us. "Really?But the bubble?" Twilight asked her. "Princess'a order's." She interrupted her as she begins to leave and we immediately began to follow.

We had followed to the castle when we saw a street that looks like it was hit by several truckloads of acids. "What happened here!?" Twilight yelled as we stopped all staring in shock. "That's what we are currently trying to figure out." Tempest told us as we kept going. "Figure out what?" I asked her which she sighed. "Look, I can't say much. But all I can tell you is that some sort of creature appeared and caused some damage. Luna managed to drive it away and the bubble is there to keep it out so it wouldn't come back and ruin the wedding. So there's nothing to worry about. The bubble is just a precaution for a few days." Tempest told us.

"If you say so..." Twilight said. "You would tell us if there was something to worry about..... Right?" I asked her. "........Only if I'm ordered to." She told me. "Are you?" "There is nothing to worry about. But do try to not spread the word about a creature attack. We're currently saying that the street was damaged by a misused magic spell and we really don't want ponies to panic over something that there is nothing to worry about." She told me. "....Alright, I'll take your word for it." I said as we had arrived at the castle. "I shall show you to your rooms. Once you get settled you shall report for dinner with the princesses and captain armor at 6:30." Tempest told us as we then entered the castle to find our rooms.

So I was thinking about Cyclizar and the two legendary Pokémon on how they are paradox Pokémon of the present day dragon. But according to the Pokédex entries for Cyclizar it has been around for 10,000 years meaning that it must've had an old item based evolution which could help it evolve into a Koraidon which means that this evolution cannot evolve in present time. This would probably mean that in some point in the future of the Pokémon world. Humans must've created a item that could help Cyclizar evolve into a miraidon. I mean it's not too far fetch. I mean, Porygon can only evolve by a item and so does Porygon2 and these are artificially created Pokémon which is another hint that the future paradox Pokémon are close. So what are these items and how rare was this ancient evolution was like? Or how rare is this new item for the future?

I also thought about Mega Latios and Latias. They're mega evolutions are similar to each other which makes me think that they're paradox ancestors is actually just one past paradox Pokémon. What I mean is that there was a ancient paradox Pokémon that could be both male and Female and it soon split to being two Pokémon. I mean the duo are in the same family even though they are different Pokémon. So does that mean that there was a paradox Pokémon that was both Latios and Latias? Like it was just Latis?

I thought about how the future paradox Pokémon on how they have similar designs to each other and I believe that they were made by the same company in the future. Not much to say since it's not easy to put out a lot of theory about living robots that live in the future.

Saw this anime poster and it is adorable.

So apparently Stan Lee had written his own universe for Dc Comics

So apparently Stan Lee had written his own universe for Dc Comics. This was a surprise for me. It is a miniseries called Just imagine and it is about Stan Lee's take on some DC characters. I thought I let you all know that this exist.

 I thought I let you all know that this exist