The Crystal Empire part nine

Previously on the Sword of Harmony:

Your pov:

"Ughhhhh.... What happened?" I asked as I slowly open my eyes. When I fully opened my eyes I saw that I was in a bed. "Where am I?" I asked as I looked around to see Twilight and Pinkie sleeping on the couch and on the other side of the room is Fluttershy, who was sleeping on the bed. "Whaaaaaoooooohhhh righhhhhht...." I said as I remembered taking a sharp crystal on my......

Where was I hit? I then looked around my body to see that I was hit on my chest. "Ahhhh.... That makes sense." I said as I could understand how I lose consciousness. "Although I'm not sure why my head hurts?" I asked myself In confusion. "One of the doctors accidentally hit your head when they put you in this room." I heard someone say which made me jump a bit. I turn to see Cadence at the door and she walks in.

"Sorry for the scare." She said. "It's fine.... You just surprised me is all." I said. "So how long was I out?" I asked her. "You've been out for hours. It's 7 in the morning." She told me. "I see.... So what's the situation so far?" I asked her. "Currently all of the crystal empire is trapped in this hospital and all the Pokémon are currently surrounding the building trying to get in." She told me. "Luckily this building was used to keep intruders out and I also cast a shield spell around the building just to be a bit.... Precautious." She added.

Then the door opens as Rainbow comes in. "Hey, look whose up." She says as she gave me a small hug. "So you feeling ok?" She asked me. "Yeah. Just a bit hungry." I answered. "Don't worry, Rarity and Trixie will be bringing food soon." She told me. "Oh good!" I said happily. "......So what now?" "I suppose we'll have to wait for Shining and the others to come back and hopefully found the crystal heart?" Cadence says as I sigh and said. "Great.... It's a waiting game now."

Spike pov:

"Ughhhhh..... my head hurts." I groggily say as I slowly get up. When I opened my eyes I saw that I was in a small makeshift nest. "Why am I in a nest?" I asked as I then heard rumbling. "Ahhhhhh!!! I see that you are awake." A loud voice said as I turn to see yellow eyes staring at me and they began to come closer. "W-w-w-w-w-w-" I was saying as the creature fully comes out of the shadows to reveal a jagged dragon.

 "W-w-w-w-w-w-" I was saying as the creature fully comes out of the shadows to reveal a jagged dragon

"Y-y-y-y-your Kyurem!!" I yelled in surprise and fear. "You heard of me?" He said. "Y-y-yeah.... Twilight and (y/n) told me about you when they went up to ask you to stop your snoring in Equstria." I said. "Ooohhhhhhhh, your friends with those ponies..... was Twilight the one in yellow and pink?" He asked me. "No that's Fluttershy." I told him.

"Oh! ...... So who's the Rainbow one? Because I'm still mad at her for kicking me." "R—rainbow dash." "Really..... her parents must not be very creative." He said. "I-I-I guess.... Ummmm.... How did I get here and what's gonna happen?" I asked him in worry. "Oh don't worry about Kyurie. He's a real sweetheart once you get past his "tough" persona." I heard a female voice said to me which confused me because I don't see her. "Who said that!?" I said in confusion.