Applebuck Season

Your POV:

"What a beautiful day." Twilight said as I was practicing my horn on the training dummy in front of me. "Yep!" It's a perfect time to train." I said. "Uh... may I ask, why are you hitting the dummy with your horn instead of using...." Twilight stopped as she couldn't think of anything to say. "My horn is kinda like a sword. I have a signature move called Secret sword and I have to learn to use that move." I told her.

"So it's kinda like practicing magic? But how will you know when you learned it?" She asked me. "Hehe, i'll know when I have learned Secret sword." I said with a smirk. "That doesn't really answer my question?" She said in confusion as the ground starts to shake.

"What's going on!?" Twilight yelled as we then heard Rainbow Dash yell out "Stampede!" We then ran to where she was and we saw everyone was panicking and we saw the stampede heading this way. "Hey...! This makes my voice sound silly!" Pinkie said who was letting the shaking bounce her and made her voice sound funny.

"Everypony calm down. There is no need to panic." The mayor said to everyone as I was trying to think of what to do to stop the stampede. "Look there!" Rainbow yelled as she points to Applejack who was with a dog. "YEEHAW!" She yelled as she and her dog start to herd the cows from stampeding Ponyville.

After all the cows were calmed down all the ponies had cheered in happiness as Applejack and her dog ran off to who knows where. "Applejack was just... just..." "Appletastic!" "Exactly. We must do something to thank Applejack for single-hoofedly saving the town." The Mayor said as I could already tell what Pinkie is thinking before she even finished her sentence. "A party./A party- hey... how did you know what I was going to say?" "Lucky guess." I said with smirk.

A week later

It had been a week and all the ponies in town had made a stage to thank Applejack for stopping the stampede. I was currently moving the podium to the center of the stage. "We all ready?" Twilight asked me and Rarity. "Just one last thing." She said as she moves the banner above the stage. "Now we're ready." "Good, and the podium?" Twilight asked me as I moved the podium a inch to the left. "Yep."

"Excellent! Is Applejack all set?" She asks as we looked around to see that Applejack is not here. "Actually, I haven't seen her all week." Rainbow said to us. "Not since the stampede." "But she'll be here for sure. Applejack is never late."

Time skip

It was the time of the celebration and Everypony is here and Twilight was walking up to the stage and she was carrying a large stack of papers. "Please tell me that isn't the speech?" I thought as she places the stack on the podium and starts talking. "Welcome, everypony! Today we are here to honor a pony we can always count on to help in matters great and small. A pony whose contributions to--" she was then interrupted by Rainbow.

"Did you see Applejack's slick moves out there? What an athlete. This week she's gonna help me with my new flying trick, and I know it's gonna be so awesome." She said as Twilight gets back on Stage. "Exactly. And..." "This week, I get to run Sugarcube Corner for the first time." Pinkie said interrupting Twilight as well.

"What does that have to do with Applejack?" Twilight asked her. "Oh. Applejack, one of the best bakers ever, is gonna help me. Applejack makes everything great, so free samples for everypony!" She said as everypony cheers and she hops off the stage. "Oh-kay, that's great. Now if I could just make a point without being inter--" Twilight was once again interrupted but this time nicely by Fluttershy.

"Twilight, I'm so sorry, but I just wanted to mention that Applejack is also helping me this week with the official bunny census, where we count up all the new baby bunnies that were born this season. She's gonna help gather them using her wonderful herding skills." Fluttershy said to everypony. "Awww.... Baby bunnies sound adorable." I thought as Fluttershy leaves and Twilight is back on stage.