The Return of Harmony

Your pov:

It was a normal morning when I woke up. I had gotten better after a while two weeks in bed and I was happy to be getting outside and enjoying the sun..... And the moment I got out it was like Bill Cipher had came to Ponyville and had just thrown the most chaotic party again. Only this time it's chaos is a bit tone down and not apocalyptic.

I had Called Twilight about what was going on as we and the others were trying to stop this madness. Unfortunately we were only able to calm some animals with a Cotten candy cloud that rains chocolate milk. It was around that time when we were summoned by Celestia to head to Canterlot to probably tell us on what is going on today.

We had arrived to Canterlot and we reached the castle where Celestia was waiting and she looked worried. "Princess Celestia, we came as fast as we could!" Twilight said. "Thank you, Twilight. Thank you, all." "Is this about the weather? And the animals' weird behavior? What's happening out there? Why isn't my magic working? Is there–" Twilight tried to say but Celestia told us to follow her.

We followed her to a room filled with many stain art windows. "I've called you here for a matter of great importance. It seems an old foe of mine, someone I thought I had defeated long ago, has returned. His name... is Discord." She said as she points to a window stain art that shows a creature with many parts. "Ok, so far it's not Bill. So that's good." I said. "Discord is the mischievous spirit of disharmony. Before my sister and I stood up to him, he ruled Equestria in an eternal state of unrest and unhappiness. Luna and I saw how miserable life was for Earth ponies, Pegasi, and unicorns alike, so after discovering the Elements of Harmony, we combined our powers and rose up against him, turning him to stone." Celestia explained as we then followed her her to the end of the room.

"I thought the spell we cast would keep him contained forever, but since Luna and I are no longer connected to the Elements, the spell has been broken." She told us. "No longer connected?" Twi said. "This is Canterlot Tower, where the Elements are kept inside since all of you recovered them. I need you to wield the Elements of Harmony once again and stop Discord before he thrusts all of Equestria into eternal chaos." "Hey, look! We're famous!" We heard Pinkie say as she points to a window stain art of all seven of us defeating Nightmare moon and freeing Luna..... although I appear to be a footnote since I was just standing on the side of my friends cheering them on.

"Why am I just a footnote?" I said in confusion as of why I was called. "Sorry. The artist didn't know what to do with you since you don't wield an element." Celestia told me. "Greaaattttt...." I said in annoyance as she opens the door to safe which contains a golden case. "But I am glad that you are here. It's always nice to have friends helping in difficult times. Especially when...." Celestia was saying as she opens the case to see that nothing was in the case.

"The Elements! They're gone!" Twilight yelled in panic. "That chamber is protected by a powerful spell that only I can break! This doesn't make sense!" Celestia yelled as we then heard Laughter coming from somewhere. "Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?" A voice said. "Q?" I said in confusion. "Well I don't know who that is. But I would've like to know if I wasn't turned to stone!!" The voice angrily yelled.

"What have you done with the Elements of Harmony?!" Celestia yelled as a bright Light popped where a creature with mixed match parts appeared.