The Crystal Empire part one

Your pov:

It's been several months since the Ultra Beast incident at Canterlot and the city had slowly but surely managed to be rebuilt.... Almost. But the city has managed to recover after the attack. Not much to say on what has happened over the course of the months. The Wooloo village was completed which was great since me and Fluttershy didn't had to continuously check on them for every day. Although we would've liked if they didn't built a statue of the two of us...

My friend Sunset moved to Ponyville which we celebrated at a bar together before the next day that Pinkie through her a party. But I think the two of us had more fun at the bar.

No pov:

At the bar (y/n) was standing in front of a dart board and he/she had an apple on top of his/her head, while Sunset holding a dart. "Do it! I believe in you!" He/she said as Sunset through the dart which hit the Keldeo's chest. "........Do it! I believe in you!"

Your pov:

Good times! I've been well these past few months, despite this permanent burn mark that was left when the necrozma pinned me with its foot!! But that's not important, because what is important is that Pinkie is extremely close to the birth of me, hers, and Twilights kids! Honestly it's just so close that I still can't believe that- "(y/n)!?" Spike yells as he ran into me, Pinkie, and Twilight's room. "It's time!?!!" He yells. "WHAT! SCREW MY RECAP OF WHAT HAPPENED, THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT!!" I yelled as I ran past him.

"ITS TIME! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!" I yelled as I tripped down the stairs. I quickly got up and I ran over to where Pinkie was sitting on the chair, while Twilight was standing next to her. "False alarm (y/n)." Twilight told me as I dropped my head. "Awww man!" I groaned in despair as I heard rumbling from the stairs. "Trixie heard that it was time!?" Trixie yelled. "False alarm." I said. "Awwwww...." Her and Spike said.

"Sorry guys.." pinkie told us. "It's fine. It's just that your soo close and this is just so exciting!" I said as Applejack, Rainbow dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, Sunset, and Luna burst through the front door. "False alarm!" I told them before they said anything. "Awwwww..." they all said. "Darn! And thy just brought the three their first gifts." Luna said as she levitates three mini swords...... might I add that they weren't even made wood or foam....

"You can't give those two out children." Twilight plainly said. "But these are the swords that was given to me as a gift when thy visited Griffonstone? These were common practice tools for young chicks use when they begin training." She said as we all just stared. "Aaaanyway, sorry but it's just a false alarm." Twilight said as everyone came in.

"Did anypony else got gifts for the kids when they are born?" Pinkie asked. "Yes, but that will be a surprise." Aj told her. "Awwww..." "So how are you guys been?" Rainbow asked us. "Trixie been fine. Trixie have learned so much." "I got so much child care research done." "I baby proofed the entire place." I said. "I can tell, although I would appreciate it if you would not put that cork on top of my horn." Rarity said as I was fixing to place a wine cork onto Rarity, Sunset, and Luna's horns.

"Or my claws and tail." Spike said as he was covered in protective gear. "You can never been too careful when babies are gonna be around." I said. "Is that why you destroyed our bed and replaced it with a blanket nest?" Twilight said. "Beds are tall!" I said. "I'm just glad that your letting me sit on this chair." Pinkie said. "Your surrounded by pillows." Sunset said as pinkie looks down to see all the pillows that were around the chair. "I have to ask, but when did this happen?" Rainbow asked. "Yesterday.... This protective instinct began.... Yesterday." Twilight said.

"The moment that I heard that the babies are fixing to come very soon, I had to make sure this whole place is safe and secured..... also I read a book called "The Dangers of the household to look for when your foal arrives."" I said as I held up the book. Then Spike burped out a letter. "Fire!" I yelled as I blasted Spike with a hydro Pump. ".......Really?" He said with a deadpan looked. "Sorry, I had a quick reflex thing." I told him as Twilight picked up the letter.

"It's from Celestia!" "Tell her it was a false alarm." "Actually this says that a city was found up north and she wants us to go up there and met up with Cadance and Shiny!" She told us. "The Crystal Empire has returned!" Luna yells in surprise. "The crystal empire?" Rainbow asked. "Tis was an ancient city that was lost when a tyrant known as Sombra ruled with an iron fist that me and my sister were supposed to stop him. But the city was lost before we even got there and we haven't heard from it since." She told us.

"Nope! We are not going!" I said. "It will be safe. I'm sure this Sombra is long dead by now." Twilight said. "I don't care, a city that was missing suddenly reappears. That is just a big dangerous adventure that is just fixing to happen and I can't risk Pinkie and the unborn kids." I told her. "We understand but the Crystal empire is a beautiful city! Thy been there and thou wouldn't won't to miss seeing this city!" Luna said. "And Celestia said that the city is peaceful and that Cadance and Shining are in the city and they said that besides the ponies there having no memory of what happened there. It is safe." Twilight told me.

"No memories! That should be concerning!" I said. "Me and Trixie could come and keep an extra eye on Pinkie." Sunset suggested. "Nope! Nothing you can do will change me mind!" I said as I sat down and with my hooves crossed. "Please...." Pinkie begged with her best sad puppy dog eyes. "Ha!!! I've prepared for that!" I said as I closed my eyes. "Now I can't see the eyes and it won't work." I smugly said as I then heard a train whistle. "What the?" I said in confusion as I opened my eyes to see that we were somehow on the train. "Hoooowwww!!!!??!!!"

So Ashley ad a mouse is just adorable. I am so glad that these meme happened in order for these cute images of Ashley, from Resident evil 4, as a adorable mouse.

 I am so glad that these meme happened in order for these cute images of Ashley, from Resident evil 4, as a adorable mouse

I just watched Amphibia and it was awesome and.... It was just beautiful. I honestly have no idea on what to say other than it is certainly a show worth checking out. The final two episodes were awesome and I honestly can't get over on how much I enjoyed it. It was spectacular.

So this teaser came out and I ca t wait for the trailer