Chapter IX: Your Silence Worries Me

Start from the beginning

“You’re just best friends?” Rupert to Me.

“Yes stupid!” Me to Rupert.

“Why do you keep calling me stupid?!” Rupert said in an irritating tone.

“’Cause you are! I’m gay! Why would I be with a girl?!” Raf to Rupert.

Ouch! That actually stung.

Rupert scoffed, “Oh and now you informing us you’re gay with my friend in here?!”

“Well, some gays have a real family… wife and children I mean and it’s really okay” Liam butted once again.

I think I’m feeling a bit dizzy with a lot going on and topics on this conversation.

“I think I’m going to have a headache” I informed them massaging my temples.

The three of them snapped their heads on me.

“Are you okay karmiy?” Raf asked draping his arm on my shoulder as Rupert asked at the same time as him, moving closer infront of me, “Are you okay Scarlet?”

“Who is karmiy?” Liam then asked.

Oh God! Stop with the talking already.

“Yah, why do you call her karmiy?” Rupert asked Raf.

“Well, karmiy is a Hebrew wo—” Raf started to explain but I cut him.

“Oh for Christ’ sake! Stop talking!” I shouted holding my hair in frustration, Raf and Rupert moved a bit away from me, “I don’t want to hear any word from the three of you, did you hear me?!” I exclaimed and the three guys just nodded.

Oh I’m good at this.

“You! Stupid, pervert guy!” I said in a harsh tone pointing a finger at Rupert

“Hey, I’m not a perv—”

“I said no talking!” I shouted at Rupert and he was clearly taken aback, he swallowed and nodded once again.

Hell yeah! His face was priceless!

“You are so stupid for thinking that I’m Raf’s girlfriend. What were you even thinking?! Once and for all, to clear things up… I’m just… I’m just Raf’s best friend! Got that Mister?!” I said crossing my arms on my chest looking pointedly at Rupert who just nodded… again.

Hmph. Good boy.

“And you…” I trailed in a kind tone looking at Liam, “Nice meeting you Liam but let’s please stop with the talking and arguing and questioning already… okay?” I told him still in a nice way.

He nodded and smiled, “Nice meeting you too Scarlet and I’m sorry that our first encounter turned out like this” He said then gave me an embrace me enclosing me with his muscular arms and chest.

Hmm… I’m not into him but a hug from a hot guy like him is not so bad and he smells so nice.

Oh God! I’m perverting him!

“No, I should be the one saying sorry” I told him still in his arms.

Raf cleared his throat disturbing our little hug. I blushed as I removed myself from Liam.

I glanced at Rupert who looked pissed glaring at Liam then he gazed at me frowning, “You didn’t gave me a hug in our first encounter”

Raising an eye brow at him I teased, “You wouldn’t hug your brother’s girlfriend, do you?”

Liam chuckled as I smirked. Rupert narrowed his eyes at me as he nudges Liam on the ribs giving an ‘Oomph’ from Liam.

“What the hell man?” Liam exclaimed flinching.