"Your gonna be just fine here with your dad, aunts and uncles. I'm so sorry it had to be this way, I love you Mads. I'll see you soon" I said and my breath hitched due to feeling the pressure to cry.

I hugged her for a few moments then handed her back to Colby, kissing her head and backing up.

"Alright everyone, I'm gonna try not to cry" I said and took a breath, they smiled at me.

"Elton, Sam, Ginger, Alex... if you guys want to help me get my stuff to bring out to the cars. We might have to take two" I said and they laughed before starting to walk to the stairs.

I started to follow them before I heard my name. "Y/n" Sam said and I looked to him, he waved his hand towards the backyard and so I followed him instead.

We walked to the back patio and he closed the door before he spoke quietly. "Where are you going?" He asked and I looked away from him.

I know I said I wasn't going to tell anyone except Elton but I trusted Sam.

"You and Elton are the only ones who can know, you can't tell anyone at any costs possible" I stated in a serious tone.

He gave me a nod to keep going, "I'm flying across the country, to North Carolina" I blurted and it looked as if his heart dropped to his knees.

"Is there a reason?" He asked after a moment of silence. "There's no one there that I know, which means a fresh start and I'm heading down to the coast" I said and he nodded.

"I can't say exactly where unless its an emergency to where you really need my location. I'm not going to have all of you on every social platform as well. You, Elton, and Ginger will be the only three that I will have full contact with" I said and he looked inside to where we could see Elton and Colby talking.

They looked as if they were arguing. I opened the door and speed walked in between them.

"Hey! Knock it off!" I yelled, you could see everyone else watching from a distance.

"You don't have to leave" Colby said and I looked into his eyes. "You didn't have to cheat" I said aggressively and pulled Elton to where Sam was still standing.

"I told Sam I'm heading to North Carolina. You two and Ginger are the only ones ill be in contact with, I'm not telling anyone what part of NC unless a full emergency but just know, you can't say anything to anyone" I told them and they both nodded at me.

"Everything is in my truck" Elton said to me and I nodded with a sigh. "We're all gonna miss you, but we will be here for you" Sam said and he hugged me again.

"Let me go say bye to Maddie again, who has her?" I asked and Elton spoke up.

"Ginger and Alex have her in her nursery" he said and I nodded with a smile.

I walked back into the house and took a look around as I went to the nursery.

So many memories in the short almost year that I've been here. I'll never forget all if the parties, the movies, the filming, the haunted shit, the good and bad times, the pranks, the cries and laughs... everything means so much to me and I have to throw it all away.

I made my way upstairs into the nursery where I seen Alex changing Maddie into some pj's.

"I came to say bye to my baby one more time" I said and they both smiled at me as Alex finished changing her and handed her to me.

"Your so so young but I promise you that your daddy will love you forever and I will too. I can't wait to see you grow up, even if I can't see in person. I love you my Maddie bug, I promise that I always will" I said.