205: Extra: IF Line Leader Zai (End)

Start from the beginning

Osamu Dazai was thoughtful, cunning and sinister like a devil. He made countless assumptions and arranged various countermeasures, so that he would no longer have any worries today.

The day a coward summons up his courage, he dares to face reality more than anyone else.

"Hyakkimaru, I'm homeless, and Mr. Mori won't take me in anymore." In a blink of an eye, the topic between the two became Dazai Osamu pitifully holding Hyakkimaru's hand, begging him to take me away. Take it home yourself.

Hyakkimaru wanted to take him back, but he was afraid that his family would explode.

"Mr. Fukuzawa is very talkative, but the problem is that Mr. Ranpo has a bad impression of you..."

"I'm not afraid of him!"

Osamu Dazai took the attitude towards his rival.

"I'm afraid..." Seeing that Osamu Dazai was gearing up to provoke Mr. Ranpo, Hyakkimaru wanted to cry, "Let's not provoke Mr. Ranpo, I can't imagine how he would deal with you."

Two people with high IQs confront each other on the same stage, and the sacrificed person will only be the unlucky cannon fodder in the middle.

For example, Hyakkimaru.

Hyakkimaru took out his mobile phone and searched for rental information nearby.

"I'll rent you a house!"

Dazai Osamu held Hyakkimaru who was in a hurry to go out to find a house, Hyakkimaru turned his head, and the tip of his long hair brushed Dazai Osamu's nose lightly, itching slightly. Those brown pupils reflected him, clear to the bottom, never succumbing to danger, living is to live better.

As if you are the other person's world.

Even if it is an illusion, Osamu Dazai is willing to live in the world in the eyes of the other party.

"Hyakkimaru, leave Ranpo-san's side..."

"Let's start over."

...

Armed Detective Agency, Ranpo Edogawa has been under pressure all day long.

Edogawa Luanpo pushed down his hat, the brim of the hat covered his expression, and threw the glass beads in the wave soda on the ground, like a child who lost his friend, holding his mouth, so stubborn that he would not cry, but the bottom of his heart Feeling angry, he waited for his parents to come and touch his head to comfort him.

Fukuzawa Yukichi rarely showed up.

He needs to let Ranpo understand that Hyakkimaru has grown up, and it is normal to ask for leave to go out. Even if Hyakkimaru has someone he likes outside and wants to live independently, he is extremely supportive.

As a man, you must be alone.

Hyakkimaru is good in all aspects, what is lacking is an independent life.

Fukuzawa Yukichi favors Edogawa Ranpo, who is extremely intelligent and has a childlike personality, so he doesn't favor Hyakkimaru, who has a hard life.