A new hidden enemy

''Sister Xiyan..''

Song Xiyan heard someone calling her name and traced the weak voice in the crowd of people in the company. Landing her gaze on the person, she wished she had ignored the weak voice in the first place and continued to walk to her destination.

''Miss Jing.'' Song Xiyan looked at the teary Jing Hebe without any expression.

Jing Hebe closed the gap between them and smiled sadly, ''It's nice to see you, Sister Xiyan. How have you been?''

'How have you been?'

Song Xiyan repeated those words in her heart, and she couldn't help but get a little frustrated at the stupid question.

She is looking at the mastermind behind the pause in her acting career, yet the person is talking like they were best friends.

''I am good. In fact, I am a little grateful that I was able to get a break from work,'' Song Xiyan replied as she studied Jing Hebe's expressions carefully.

Disappointment, anger, and frustration reflected in those eyes, which made Song Xiyan have an idea what Jing Hebe's actions.

'She wants to make me angry,' Song Xiyan concluded in her heart and sneered inwardly at the stupid actress who thinks everyone was dumber than her.

Song Xiyan glanced around, and sure enough, she noticed eyes falling on them like they were waiting for a show.

''I see, sister Xiyan. It's good to see you back.'' Jing Hebe smiled, but anyone could tell it was a forced smile.

The spectating audience did not think anything was wrong with her smile, as they knew it must have been Lin Jiali's incident that must be behind it.

'She is very meticulous.' Song Xiyan noted how Jing Hebe controlled her facial expressions.

If Jing Hebe smiled as if nothing happened, she would receive backlash from netizens and fans, especially Lin Jiali's die-hard fans. It would also affect her acting career.

'Unfortunately darling, you are no match for me.'

Song Xiyan had been in the entertainment industry for years and could control every aspect of her face since she had studied acting for almost her whole life. 

''Yeah, it's good to be back. Though I would love to enjoy my break, it appears my situation is not as bad as it seems. Anyway, please do extend my appreciation to your friend. At least I would get to enjoy some of her opportunities. However, in the end, not all of them are worthy of my efforts.''

Song Xiyan did not wait for Jing Hebe's response and resumed her movements. She had other places to be and not to waste on petty schemes.

''Wow...Miss Song's words are still as hurtful as ever.''

''Yeah, she is the only actress that could speak her mind, and her reputation won't suffer any harm.''

''Now that you mention it...Why did miss Jing meet her? Every popular actress should know about Miss song's difficult personality.''

''You are right. It is strange.''

''....It could be a scheme for Miss Song to be seen as an unreasonable person.''

''Maybe that incident was planned like this.''

''Yes, for miss Lin's true face to be a vicious woman, what do we expect from Miss Jing?''

''I wonder what will happen to YingYue?''

''Ying Yue? who is that?''

''She is an actress who follows Miss Lin like a servant. She must be a third-tier actress.''

''Oh..so what happened to her?''

''I heard a rumor that she was the one who took those disbelieving photos of president Lin and Ceo Mo also dismissed her from the company.''

''Oh, I guess her career is finished just like that.''

''Yeah, Just like that.''

''.........''

Behind them from a distance, Ying Yue, dressed in disguise, listened to them talk about her like she was a pest. Something they could remove at any time like she was currently.

'It was all her fault for scheming against Lin Jiali.'

Even if everyone had turn their backs on her, she still did not believe that Lin Jiali was the one who schemed against Lin Lihua but vice versa. She did not even think that Jing Hebe was the one behind her current predicament.

Today, she came to the company to see if they could rethink their decision about terminating her contract. She knew no other entertainment company would hire her once they know that she was contracted with Lin's entertainment company.

''How pitiful and stupid.''

Pausing in her footsteps, she turned her back and saw Song Xiyan staring at her with crossed arms.

''You are still blaming the wrong person, and you think the company would re-hire someone that has ill-intent with the boss.''

''Foolish.'' 

''W-what do you know?'' Ying Yue weakly retorted. She did not like how Song Xiyan talked about her situation.

''Have you ever wondered why you hate president Lin? I mean, why will you hate someone who gave you the opportunity to be an actress?''

Song Xiyan knew she was wasting her time on Ying Yue, but she could not just stand by and watch this actress behave stupidly.

At her words, Ying Yue froze like she just realized something. Right..Why would she hate the preson who gave the opporunity to achieve her dream job?

''And you want to survive in the entertainment industry with that weak mind? Better think of another job, Ying Yue.'' Song Xiyan left after feeling that she had said all the necessary words. She couldn't just watch how Ying Yue destroy her life by hating the wrong person.

After a moment, Ying Yue stared at the ground, and her lips curved into a sad smile. She voiced out her many thoughts.

''Right, why would I hate someone who gave me an opportunity to have my dream job?''

''But it was that same someone who took it away from me.''

''Now that I think about it, How could I be so foolish.'' Ying Yue's eyes became teary as her smile turned malicious.

''I served you like a servant, but this is what I got in the end.''

''I foolishly behaved according to your words, and you watched me with that innocent smile.'' Her hands clenched on both sides.

''You knew everything, but you did not stop me. How could I let three of you blissfully live while I suffer because of your family?''

To Ying Yue, being an actress was her dream job, and anyone who took it from her was her opponent.

Without anyone's Knowledge, the Lin family and Jing Hebe had gained a hidden enemy, and it was an actress who became crazy after realizing many things about her sad life.

>>>Here's an update guys ☺️☺️. As for the next, please wait until after my exams. I am not done and it's hard to restrain myself from writing when I see the comments like please update 😅😅 though I am secretly happy. <<<