After the Banquet

I collapsed on my bed and sighed in relief after I removed my black sandal heels.

'Honestly, I never liked heels,' I thought, burying my face in my fluffy pillow.

In my previous life, watching how that 'white lotus' always wore heels and smiled at Mu Bochen for banquets at a young age, I copied her, thinking he liked it.

I tried copying her in everything.

'But it added more to my villainess image,' I thought sourly.

''But, weirdly, I didn't see her in the banquet,'' I mumbled, turning my head to the side on the fluffy pillow.

In my previous life, she was there with Mu Bochen.

They came in together hand-in-hand, looking like a couple and I remember not liking it one bit.

Dressed in a pink princess dress, I started my villainess act on her and ended with me gaining a bad reputation.

Nanny Hua advised me not to do anything to the white lotus, and I listened to her, but she always had a knack for getting me riled up, especially when she mentioned Mu Bochen.

She comes, looking pitiful with tears in her eyes like I hurt her, and when I try to defend myself, no one supported me in my previous life.

'I expected her to be there, but she wasn't,' I thought with hatred in my eyes.

'Is there something I missed? or did the events change because that so-called accident didn't happen,' I added to my thoughts with narrowed eyes.

'I need the information to be aware of everything if things are going to change,' I thought, closing my eyes.

**********

The next day, Rumors shook the Shanghai-capital city about what happened at Young Miss Lin's birthday banquet.

People were excited to know as they thought the prominent Lin family wasn't giving them a show.

They knew the Lin family's heiress was not a simple girl to manage the Lin company and kept her relatives in check.

Even the rumored abandoned sickly Lin family young master is working for her to stabilize the company.

There are many rumors about her, including about her sickly cousin.

The young master Lin, who they thought would be dead very soon, was known to be a genius, according to rumors.

Although rumors are rumors, the people involved never clarified, so the excited audience was excited about nothing.

But who knew the heiress would attend the banquet and give them a show?

Not only her, but the Fang family's young master came, and he came for the heiress, not the celebrant at her birthday banquet.

For him to come to the banquet, many thought about the rumored engagement between the Lu family's young heir and the Lin family's young heiress,

They paired the two heirs in their imagination and shivered at the combination.

'Both are not simple,' They thought as they knew the Lu family's young master was doing his keeping in check with his relatives.

'It's better to offend none,' Some thought as they experienced the heiress's blunt, sharp tongue against the branch family. And for Lu's heir, they don't know anything about him apart from his name.

REBIRTH: The Second Chance of The Villainess.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara