The outcome

Tweet

Tweet

Tweet

Birds flapped their wings across the fluffy clouds as the rising sun cast a rosy hue in the morning sky. The leaves fluttered with a gentle cooling breeze, taking over the dry cold air of the night in the shanghai-capital city. It was beautiful, like every morning, and people began to prepare for their day.

''Dear, I hope you did not forget your math assignment.''

''Come on! You can do it. Just another five sets of sumo squats, and we are done.''

''Honey, here's your food for work.''

''Ugh...I can't believe I have a history class at eight.''

''Hey, take this for your hangover.''

In different places, many events took place, but one certain event shook the entire city at 9 am.

''Is that true?!''

''Yes, I was there, and I saw her behaving like a mad person.''

''I cannot believe she had the guts to scheme against president Lin.''

''Yes Madam Pei, Young Miss Lin schemed against her cousin. Her parents also argued. Apparently, her mother could not accept the defeat.''

''Yun Meili argued with her husband?!''

''Yes, Madam Pei. Her attitude showed that she wanted President's Lin downfall.''

''What?! I cannot believe Yun Meili would do that! She always talks about her happy relationship with her husband.''

''She might have been telling a lie.''

''Yes, she could also be targeting the matriarch seat of the Lin family.''

''Madam Pei, You should have come to the banquet. It was really....eventful.''

Madams of wealthy and prominent families gathered for their morning book club in a library. Rather than the purpose of their club, they discussed the spectacle from a banquet that took place last night.

''Oh? How sad, Madam Yun.''

Madam Pei lifted an eyebrow as she sipped a fruit drink from her glass cup to hide her smile.

It was not only the book club that discussed the banquet, other prominent families talked about it.

Also, thanks to a certain someone who couldn't just sit by and watch his fiancée get bullied by her relatives, Lin Jiali's involvement with the previous scandal was exposed to the public and just like that, the morning was not beautiful for everyone, especially the Lin Branch family.

''What?! I don't believe my tulip actress can do this.''

''So embarrassing to be exposed to this. The person who did this is very ruthless.''

''Yeah, this actress's career is finished.''

''Don't believe the video, it might be that person's scheme.''

''Yes, I don't believe Lin Jiali is capable of doing that. That might be another person posing as her.''

''Guys, it is not a mistake. That person behaving like a crazy person in the video is her.''

''Okay, so this actress schemed against someone in her family who is also a president of a famous company. So who is the actress to the president?

''Everyone is talking about the incident, and no one is talking about the beauties in the video. How can people be that good-looking?!''