Banquet (6)

Lu Bowen had many female admirers who wanted his family's name, which comes with money, status, and connections.

I wasn't one of his admirers yet, I was engaged to him in my previous life, and I am in this life.

But the person who admired him and hated me for being engaged to Lu Bowen was Lin Jiali.

I remembered when they chased me out of the Lin's Mansion when they could finally dispose of me.

She sneered in my face squeezing my cheeks with her long nails drawing blood, and said, ''There were so many reasons I hated you but what I hated most about you was taking him away from me, my Bowen.''

That happened after I went to Mu Bochen when I was shocked about the discovery of his new family.

I went to the mansion, hoping for them to help me with Mu Bochen, but they betrayed and chased me out of my home.

The company, servants, and many were under their control.

Who would help a villainess?

No one would help someone with a bad reputation.

And that was the second one that destroyed me, the people I thought as my family betrayed me without remorse.

I closed my eyes to get rid of the bad memories and thought, 'But he didn't.'

Lu Bowen found me and helped regardless of everything.

I opened my eyes, concealing the hatred I had for this lady in front of me.

**********

''I must correct the way Miss Lin Jiali calls my dear friend and that word, 'relationship,' '' Fang Weiyi smiled at Lin Jiali.

''What?'' She said, still smiling.

''Many call Bowen by his full name if they are close to him or his family, but you do not have any relationship with him, so please correct the way you call him. And I have a friendly relationship with Sister-in-, I mean Sister Lihua. I hope I don't hear rumors about us in a couple's relationship.''

Fang Weiyi said that with narrowed eyes, smiling at Lin Jiali, and she shivered under his gaze, trying to keep her smile, but couldn't.

It felt like Fang Weiyi could see through her. The exact feeling she got from her cousin, Lin Lihua, in school.

She clenched her fists in dissatisfaction and thought, 'Why?!'

'Why is she always taking everything that is hers?!'

Lin Lihua's father took everything from her father, including the heiress position, something that she had wanted, but there was something more she wanted.

'Him,'

Her Bowen.

She had the privilege of seeing him when he came to Lihua's home and got a glimpse of him once.

Then, she was younger.

A handsome porcelain boy with black silky, luscious hair and pretty Hazel-colored eyes,

That day, her heart got stolen that moment, and she thought that boy was hers from that day.

But as always, Lihua took everything from her.