Fang Weiyi's revenge (1)

''Um, guys, we need to move....like right now,'' Fang Weiyi's voice disturbed the romantic atmosphere.

It's like his voice was a waking call for me as I stiffened in Lu Bowen's embrace.

He tightened his hold on my waist and sighed irritatedly before releasing me.

Stepping back to create a little distance between us, I avoided his eyes, staring at my face.

'I like him,' I realized when I surrendered myself in his embrace.

'When did it start?' I wondered, puzzled about myself.

If constantly thinking of someone, feeling your heart drop when the person leaves your side, or not behaving normally in the person's presence is not the symptom of having feelings for the person, then I do not know what this is.

'Did I have this with Mu Bochen,' I couldn't help but think of my past life.

'Did I?' I repeated.

Apart from chasing his love due to their influence and my stupidity, I did not feel this in my previous life.

I widened my eyes slightly at that discovery.

'...I...did... not?' Thinking of experiencing the same thrills, the same fluffy feeling in my stomach in Lu Bowen's presence and not in Mu Bochen's, I felt I was too foolish in my past life.

'Yeah,' I agreed with my thoughts while glancing at Lu Bowen.

I was stupid.

''Lin Lihua, what happened to your face?'' Fang Weiyi teased me at the balcony's entrance.

I touched my face instinctively, and it felt hot.

Trying to behave naturally with my flushed face, I mumbled, ''Let's go.''

Fang Weiyi chuckled lowly at my action and turned to Lu Bowen, ''Bowen, we will be leaving now before rumors about Lin Lihua. Thomas would guide you safely without being seen.''

He left after saying that.

I walked to the entrance and paused before looking at him. ''Good luck, and I will miss you, Bowen.'' I spoke softly before leaving the balcony without looking at his reaction.

'If this is not the feeling of liking someone, then I do not know if there is a problem with me,' I concluded in my thoughts.

----

The stares on my face became evident as I walked into the hall with Fang Weiyi at my front.

One of the reasons for the stares is the man walking in front of me and his cousin.

It looked like the audience figured that Fang Li Wei dislikes me.

Why?

Neither I do not know nor do I care,

I do not want to be the drama but watch as it unfolds.

''Sorry about this,'' Fang Weiyi turned to me and smiled sheepishly with his right index finger scratching his cheek.

He noticed the attention on me.

''It's okay,'' I took the wine from a passing server and was about to drink it until he stopped me.

''You seem too relaxed,'' Fang Weiyi said.

''How?'' I raised my eyebrow at the unexpected conversation.

''You are drinking wine at a banquet with your Uncle's family present,'' He stared at the glass of red wine in my hand.