Meeting the Lu branch family (1)

''Father, do you think cousin will come?'' A young man spoke quietly to an older man in the rowdy night banquet.

''...I am not sure to answer confidently, Zihan,'' The older man whispered back to him while smiling at the passing guest, who greeted them politely.

The men looked quite similar, and both were handsome for their age, especially the younger one.

Glossy brown hair with warm chocolate color and gentle hazel eyes, any woman would fall in love with such an exquisite appearance, just like now, thanks to all the flirty glances that young misses are throwing toward the handsome man's direction.

The handsome man aware of his beauty smiled gently at the love-stricken ladies before turning to his father. ''Do you think the Lin president will come?''

''She will come unless she wants people, especially father, to view her in a bad way,'' Lu Zihan's father, Lu Muyang, talked arrogantly like it was natural for Lin Lihua to come to his banquet. His attitude shows that he does not respect her as the Lin family head or as a person.

Lu Zihan stared at the man whom he resembled in their family and sighed inwardly, 'Father still does not like the fact that a woman is in control of a multibillionaire company like the Lin's.'

''But Grandfather chose her as cousin's fiancée, father, '' Lu Zihan subtly warned his father not to try anything to incur his grandfather's wrath.

'' I know what I am doing, Zihan. Besides, my nephew's position was supposed to be mine and yours, not his and my dear late little brother,'' Lu Muyang knew his son's worries, but he was not so stupid to show his blatant hostility to his dear nephew.

''We need to be careful this time around. I am sure your cousin will be extra careful with the company,'' Lu Muyang said seriously.

''But the project's information is in our hands, father,'' Lu Zihan looked at his father, puzzled. He does not understand why his father is still extra conscious of his cousin when they are the winners with the information about the company's new project.

''You can never be too relaxed in business,'' Lu Muyang warned his son, who will succeed him as his heir in the future after gaining control of Lu's company.

''Yes, father,'' Lu Muyang nodded like he took his father's teaching seriously, but in his heart, he was criticizing his father.

'If you knew that, father, why did Grandfather remove your heir position and give it to uncle?'

''Why the serious faces, dearest father and brother?'' A soft, dainty voice called to the father and son.

A golden gown hugged her body, bringing out the hourglass shape, and its mermaid tail trailed after her with each step, displaying her golden heels. Her light wavy brown was styled and accessorized with glittering, opulent hair clips and pins. Hazel's eyes twinkled innocently at the men, and a peal of pleasant laughter escaped her lips. ''Father, some guests are waiting to talk to you and brother, mother said you should associate with some ladies, but you must be careful.''

Lu Muyang's serious eyes softened at the sight of his beautiful daughter. ''Hmm...It seems we have neglected the guests, Ruoxi.''

He glanced at the banquet and saw his daughter was actually correct. Many guests wanted to talk to Lu Muyang and his son, Lu Zihan, especially the young misses, who looked at Lu Zihan as their future husband. Even though they were from the branch family of the Lu Family, they were still more powerful than many of the main families of other prominent families. Lu Muyang knew, and it made him feel like he was important, more important than his late youngest brother and nephew.