Song Xiyan (1)

If Lin's company was a tall building made out of transparent glass with its fancy and intimidating impression, then Lin's entertainment company did not look inferior to it. The only flaw would be the size. Despite being smaller than Lin's company, the entertainment company is still larger than other companies.

''It is small and beautiful,'' Lin Lihua commented as she took in the similar structure of Lin's company. It was her first time here as the President of her family business.

Normally, Li Min would be the one to convey her orders, or Ceo Mo could visit the Lin company. She had never set foot in Lin's entertainment or other businesses.

It is not her fault that she is absent when paperwork, meetings, and other obligations consume all of her time.

''President, It gives me great pleasure to welcome you to the entertainment company,'' Ceo Mo, in his working suit, walked in her direction as she stood at the entrance of the building.

''Yes, thank you,'' Lin Lihua accepted his greeting before proceeding to the reason for her visit. ''I hope the actress is around?''

''Yes, she's in my office,'' Ceo Mo gave a positive answer.

''Good,'' She nodded before walking into the building with Ceo Mo leading the way.

A female employee greeted Ceo Mo while walking past him, but the latter did not bother to return her greetings as his mind focused on escorting Lin Lihua and ensuring her comfortable stay.

''That's weird,'' She mumbled as her boss, Ceo Mo, would always return any employee's greetings.

''I advise you to watch where you are going,'' Lin Lihua's voice startled the employee, who stopped walking and snapped her gaze to Lin Lihua.

Her eyes widened at Lin Lihua's appearance, and she continued to look without a thought.

Has she ever seen so beautiful in all her twenty-three years?

That was the question running through her mind as she gazed at the beauty in front of her, until Ceo Mo abruptly interrupted her fantasy.

''President?''

Her eyes blinked at the unexpected word before looking at Ceo Mo, who appeared by her side.

''Please forgive this employee for her disrespect, President,'' Cold sweat appeared on Ceo Mo's back as he shed his tears inwardly. He wanted Lin Lihua's day to be comfortable in the entertainment company, but it seemed the heavens did not answer his prayers.

''Ah,'' Ceo Mo turned to the employee, who murmured with a look of realization before her eyes became wide-eyed, probably discovering her actions and the consequences for them.

''I-I a-am s-s-or-ry-y, M-Ma'am,'' The employee stuttered while bowing her upper body. She did not expect the beauty to be the famous Lin's President.

Her own boss's boss.

'And I am also an employee that could be fired by the big boss at any second for my actions,' She realized before shutting her eyes tightly. She was nervous and scared.

''It's okay, my face is not popular,'' Surprised at the unexpected answer, the employee opened her eyes to Lin Lihua's red office-heeled boot passing her bowing body.

''Ceo Mo, Let's solve this situation as time waits for no one,'' She heard Lin Lihua's voice before comprehending Lin Lihua's reply.

''You are lucky that she's calm and understanding,'' Ceo Mo looked at the bowing employee warningly before hurrying after Lin Lihua, who waited by the reception desk.

''It seems my day is not my bad luck day, after all,'' After Lin Lihua and Ceo Mo left the employee, she stood upright and murmured with a smile before continuing her journey.

The employee was oblivious that people paid attention to her from the beginning of her dumb actions, and like her, they knew from Ceo Mo's words that their big boss had finally decided to visit the company. Of course, they are aware of the reason.

''I should let Jiali know of her cousin's appearance,'' A somewhat pretty actress mumbled after watching the little drama of Lin Lihua and the employee.

''And this picture....might be useful to her,'' She smirked at Lin Lihua's disappearing back while playing with her phone.

----

Lin Lihua, oblivious to one of Lin Jiali's underlings plotting, stared at the person elegantly sitting in Ceo Mo's office.

After Ceo Mo closed the door, the person raised her head with a smile, probably expecting to see Ceo Mo, but her smile froze at Lin Lihua's presence.

''Xiyan, this is the President, my boss,'' Ceo Mo introduced Lin Lihua. She noticed the affectionate tone in Ceo Mo's voice as he called the good-looking lady.

Xiyan, at Ceo Mo, swiftly stood up and greeted respectfully, ''I am Song Xiyan, President. It is an honor to meet you.''

Lin Lihua nodded before sitting on the couch in Ceo Mo's office.

''You can sit in my seat, President,'' Ceo Mo was surprised by Lin Lihua's action, unlike Song Xiyna, who sat in one of the two chairs in front of his desk.

''Ceo Mo should know I have an office here, right?'' Sometimes, Lin Lihua gets tired of the over-respectful attitudes of people.

'That...is true.' Ceo Mo suddenly recalled Lin Lihua's office above his office floor.

''Also, this is your office, so please sit and let us discuss the situation at hand,'' Ceo Mo wanted to assure Lin Lihua, but the warning in her eyes made him swallow his words, and he meekly walked to his swivel chair and settled. Song Xiyan sat down after Ceo Mo before facing the famous Lin President.

As a well-known actress, she has naturally heard rumors about the famous Lin President, but she did not expect Lin Lihua's appearance to be better in person.

'If she was in the entertainment industry, she might have been better than me..... or that girl with the Lin actress,' She thought before her eyes hardened at her thoughts of Lin Jiali and Jing Hebe.

''Miss Song.'' 

She cleared the angry thoughts in her head and focused on Lin Lihua's beautiful appearance.

''Please narrate what happened on that day. I also want the full details of your actions and the truth.''

As expected, Song Xiyan's face changed at Lin Lihua's words. Her face expressed anger, defeat, shame, and other negative emotions to Lin Lihua.

Her hands curled into clenched hands on her lap as she remembered the pretty face of the rumored lily actress.

As an actress, Song Xiyan knew of the scehemes, dirty traps, and connections behind the glorious industry. She does not easily trust people because of their real faces behind fake masks and somethings she experienced in her younger days.

Song Xiyan could tell Jing Hebe was up to no good with her constant friendly attitude and smiles when she came to the company.

Also, Song Xiyan felt it was weird that Lin Jiali, a top actress, could befriend Jing Hebe from another company when the competition was high in entertainment industry.

Others might felt it was a beautiful friendship between the two celebrities, but as someone in the entertainment industry from the age of sixteen, she could tell something was up between the actresses.

Song Xiyan took a deep breath to calm her raging and nervous emotions and relaxed her fisted hands before speaking, '' Yes, President Lin.''

''As you know, Miss Jing Hebe and I started to work together on a film.....'' Song Xiyan started to narrate her view of the incident.

Another chapter guys.

Enjoy and Post soon.