The Fang Family's invitation

''Young Miss,''

''Hmmm?'' I answered without moving my sight from the laptop screen as my fingers clicked many alphabets keys.

''There's an invitation from the Fang family,'' Lin Min's words disturbed my attention on a personal statement for University.

 I paused my movement and stared at her, confusingly, ''The Fang Family?''

''Yes, Miss,'' Li Min nodded.

''Not Fang Weiyi? '' I asked.

''Not him, Miss,'' Li Min confirmed.

''Drop it and go,'' I said after a moment.

Li Min dropped the blue flowered decorated envelope on my table and left the office.

I reached out for the envelope, tearing off the seal to bring out the invitation.

''Oh, a banquet for the young miss of the fang family,'' I mumbled after reading.

'That should be his cousin,' I thought.

'If I recall......' I wondered.

I did hear an embarrassing moment for the Fang family young miss in my previous life.

Something big happened at a global medical conference, and her life took a big turn from that day, although a bad one.

Recently, I haven't heard any major news about the Fang family. Only praises for the young miss for her success in a medical conference.

''It seems he wants to deal with them soon,'' I dropped the invitation on the table and rubbed my chin in thoughts.

Although, it was during the medical conference the disaster of the Fang family's young miss happened in my previous life.

'Maybe some of my actions have changed certain times and places of a supposed event in this life,' I realized.

''Should I go?" I contemplated.

Going to the banquet would show me how Fang Weiyi dealt with the matriarch's family and allow me to have a little fun by watching the live drama as projects are piling in the company for my attention.

With the Lin Company improving second by second and moving forward globally, different companies worldwide want to collaborate.

For, Employees, shareholders, and directors, it means celebration as they will get more pay for their work.

But for a president like me, it means more work and no rest.

'Let's finish this personal statement,' I thought, putting the matter of attending the banquet aside, and resuming clicking the keys.

Principal cheng was right about studying at the University, as there are a lot of varieties of courses to choose from,

Although having the memories of my previous life and studying under Lin Fenhua has helped me so much in learning business management, It won't be the same as learning from a professor at the University.

Besides, I followed Mu Bochen to a college in my previous life and studied there.

Let's see what a University can offer me.

-----

''And done,'' I said with little excitement at the thought of finishing my five hundred words count personal statement.

I leaned forward, stretching my arms above my head and tilting backward till I could feel the smooth surface of the swivel chair.

CRACK

''Much better,'' I felt comfortable with the lack of stiffness in my body.

Arranging some scattered documents on the table, I moved every object to its corners and stood up to pack the laptop into a blue jean handle laptop bag.

Zipping the bag, I made sure not to forget anything I would need at home by looking around.

After double checking, I carried my handle bag and left the office.

''Young Miss is going home early?'' Li Min stood up from her seat, looking surprised.

''Yeah,'' I answered, remembering a certain someone's attitude at lack of rest yesterday.

Usually, I leave at eight - nine pm from the office, but the closing hour for the employees is five thirty pm.

With many documents to sign and projects to go through, a week wouldn't be enough to finish all.

Presently it is six pm.

BiaoBiao would definitely, be surprised.

Although he is eight years old, he is well-behaved for a child.

Nanny Hua said children his age would be the most demanding of affection, attention, and love.

Well, she's right.

I remember wanting attention at a young age, but my parents were busy in my previous life.

Since I couldn't get the love I wanted from them, I sought elsewhere.

But that got me a bad ending.

And I do not want that to happen to BiaoBiao.

So sometimes I try to get home before his bedtime, which is eight-thirty pm, or tell Driver Zhao to bring him from school to the company. At least we would be able to see each other almost every day.

'He will be happy,' I expected amusingly.

''Li Min, I will be going,'' I said

''Will miss be attending the invitation?'' Li Min hurriedly asked when she saw my back turned to leave.

'Ah, I almost forgot,' I paused my movement and thought with a frown, remembering the Fang family's banquet next week.

''Remind me tomorrow,'' I replied, not wanting to dwell on any questions and just wanting to go home to rest.

I left the company early on time to relax my body, soul, and mind.

And also my brain, thanks to many projects.

Another chapter for you guys.

Again: Thank you for 1000 votes

 Update schedule is Monday-Thursday (Still the same)

Enjoy and post soon.