After a year.

Soon a year passed to the day that Lin Lihua rebirth to her twelve-year-old body, and she made sure not to waste a second for everything to fall into place.

Lin Lihua attended online classes daily, submitted assignments punctually, and participated in group activities always. Even though she is an online student, she will make time to come to school for the group.

Teachers of the school were surprised to find that she, the young miss of the prominent Lin family, took her studies seriously, although online.

And the prominent families who thought there would be a show of power battle in the Lin family were surprised to find nothing going on apart from the eldest young miss going to the company.

What astonished the families was Lin's company's stability even after the death of the late's president and his wife. There was no bankruptcy, no rumors of anything or the family, and their position as the second after the Lu family was as stable as Mount Tai.

Even a power battle between Lin Junfeng and the children of the late president, nothing happened.

These made them reevaluate the thirteen-year-old Eldest young miss of the Lin family.

'For the company to be stable and to control the branch family of the Lin, she must be something,' They thought.

The prominent families wanted to satisfy their curiosity about the eldest miss of the Lin family. And sent invitations of banquets to her, but she declined every invitation.

If that didn't work, they tried to make their children be friends with her, at least to get benefits for themselves, but were baffled by the fact that she attends school online.

'She's not simple,' They thought, for her to be able to avoid the public eye for herself and her baby brother.

If the school and the prominent families were stunned by the Eldest young miss's actions, Then Lin's company employees were overwhelmed with shock by a thirteen-year-old coming to the company every day, especially the sales and marketing department.

When Director sheng informed them about the young miss coming to their department, they were dissatisfied with a child in the department but didn't voice out their thoughts for the respect of the late's president since she was his child.

After a week of her stay in the department, their thoughts of the young miss changed utterly.

The young miss didn't associate with any of them unless it was about work.

She asked the top people of the department after director sheng, and they were amazed at what the thirteen-year-old knew.

She goes to and comes from the director's office every day with papers and folders.

When she came here for the first time, she requested her space in the department and not as an employee since she is working as an employee and not as the young miss.