Meeting the Lu branch family (7)

As Lin Lihua and Lu Bowen walked to greet Lu Muyang and Lin Junfeng, the spectating audience unconsciously made way for the couple who emitted power and confidence.

It's as if their bodies moved without their will because of the aura of the two presidents.

Both are beauties in their aspects.

Both have reputations for being ruthless in the business field.

Both have status and accomplishments that many secretly envy.

The spectating audience sighed in their hearts as they wondered how the heavens could create two people who seemed perfect as they could not find any flaw.

The ladies, especially, stared heatedly at the handsome Lu Bowen. They couldn't help but look at Lin Lihua with hate, envy, and jealousy as they wanted the man walking beside her. They wanted to be in her position with all of her achievements as their own. However, they knew no matter how much they gave Lin Lihua disdainful looks, the position beside the handsome Lu Bowen would never be theirs. Unless they would become his mistress and prideful people like them would never stoop so low for that. Even if they want to be his mistress, the rumors about the prominent families who became bankrupt mysteriously after their young misses kept on pestering Lu Bowen were enough to for them back down. They were not fools of them not to notice the warnings from Lu Bowen to the prominent families who supports their daughters in chasing after him.

That's how they could only watch him with dreamy eyes and Lin Lihua with green eyes. He is seen by them but can never be touched unless you are Lin Lihua.

However, how can the Ladies not know Lin Jiali's declaration words of love on a show as a love confession for Lu Bowen and also a warning to them? As if Lu Bowen is her property and must not be touched by any of them.

Most of them watched the show, and Lin Jiali's sudden declaration disgusted many of them, but they couldn't say a word about their disgust. Lin Jiali's family is still powerful even if they are the branch family, clearly also more powerful than some main families in the city.

Although they cannot do anything to her, it doesn't mean they wouldn't do anything to her like now.

''Look at her shameless face. How can she think of marrying her cousin's fiancée?

''I did not expect the rumor to be true.''

''She wants to steal an engaged man. Don't tell me she is thinking of being a third person.''

''I thought she might be joking, but her attitude seems to be real.''

''She even brought that small actress to spite president Lin. It's like she did that purposely.''

The ladies continued to spite Lin Jiali with their low voices as they stared at her with disdain.

Lin Lihua, who heard them as she continued to walk, almost laughed aloud, but it was clear to Lu Bowen that she was in a good mood.

Without questioning the reason, he turned to her while walking. ''Are you okay?''

Lin Lihua could hear the worry in his voice and nodded her head. ''Yes, I am. I am just happy that some things are starting to happen now.''

Lin Lihua knew what Lin Jiali had done in the show would come back and haunt her. The prominent families in the city are not to be underestimated, but Yun Meili and Lin Jiali had that attitude of feeling everyone was below them.

''Uncle and Master Lu,'' Lin Lihua greeted as she had gotten to Lin Junfeng and Lin Muyang.

''Uncle,'' Lu Bowen greeted Lu Muyang before nodding at Lin Junfeng.

''Bowen,'' Lu Muyang smiled like there was no enmity between him and his nephew.

''I see the president Lin,'' He smiled warmly at Lin Lihua like he did not insult her minutes ago with his son.

Lin Lihua nodded without a word. Anyway, she and Lu Bowen are not supposed to greet Lu Muyang, rather, it should be him, coming to greet them, but Lu Bowen advised her in the vehicle that his uncle, Lu Muyang, is a petty and self-centered person.

Looking at the eyes that cannot hide the hatred for Lu Bowen and the arrogant posture, Lin Lihua could understand some of Lu Bowen's words.

''How are you, Bowen?'' Lu Muyang greeted me with a warm smile.

''I am good,'' Lu Bowen replied curtly.

''I see,'' Lu Muyang's smile did not change, instead became wider, '' I was hoping for Zihan to start working in the company very soon. His mother is worried about him, who doesn't have a job or wife yet, and it also worries me.''

''I think I will discuss this issue with father tomorrow,'' Lu Muyang sighed like he did not know what to do with his son.

In other words, if you do not accept my idea, I will meet your grandfather.

Lin Lihua could sense that threat in those words, and her gaze became colder, staring at this shameless man.

She did not understand how human beings, could perceive another as a money-making machine, like an object. Frankly, speaking, without Lu Bowen, the company cannot survive unless grandpa Lu takes over, and the man is quite old.

Lu Bowen toldher many things about the Lu family, and she also investigated some things through Han chi.

This man, Lu Muyang, does not have a job of his own, as for why, it is unknown, but Lu Bowen did say his uncle is jobless.

'Then I wonder what he has been doing for himself?' Lin Lihua did not think there would be someone more shameless than her relatives. 'He talks like the company is his.'

''If he has qualifications, he can work in the company uncle, but if he does not, then do not blame me. Even grandfather would not be able to save you this time,'' Lu Bowen uttered coldly before turning his back, '' My fiancée and I will stay in the banquet for a few minutes before leaving. At least uncle would not accuse us of filial piety.''

Lu Bowen and Lin Lihua's hands clasped naturally, and Lin Lihua said goodbye, ''Good evening unlce, Master Muyang.''

After that, she also turned and left with Lu Bowen.

''...Muyang,'' Lin Junfeng did not have time to scheme against is neice and stared at Lu Muyang, whose expression was dark.

''so alike,'' Lu Muyang murmured, staring at Lu Bowen's back as another figure overlapped it. He thought he was staring at his most hated person.

''He behaves and talks like him, which makes me want to kill him now,'' Lu Muyang did not hide anything from Lin Junfeng as a vicious expression appeared on his face without intending to hide it.

Enjoy!

 I want to publish chapters frequently as I MUST finish this book before the end of may or june. This is my goal readers and something to motivate me on writing more.

Wish me luck! and Post soon😘