Meeting Fang Weiyi's Cousin (1)

''Miss Fang, you look beautiful today,''

''Miss Fang, How did you come up with such a mind-blowing discovery?''

''Miss Fang...''

''Miss Fang...''

''Miss Fang.....''

Many renowned medical researchers and handsome young men surrounded a charming woman dressed in a silver sequin V-neck sleeveless mermaid gown.

The gown accentuated her curves showing her hourglass figure and making her look slightly seductive.

She smiled and moved her head continuously to answer questions displaying her glimmering silver-dropping earrings making more men sigh in bliss at the gorgeous woman.

An older light brown-haired woman with a similar resemblance excuses herself in the crowd of many men to move toward the charming woman in the center.

''Li Wei,'' Her brown eyes twinkled in delight at her beautiful daughter.

''Mum,'' The charming woman answered with a smile the older woman and moved to hold her hand.

''Everyone, this is my mother,'' Fang Li Wei introduced her mother to the men.

''Thank you all for celebrating my daughter's happy day,'' Her mother, Yan Mingzhu, smiled gratefully.

''Mrs. Fang gave birth to such an amazing daughter,'' One of the men commented.

''Thank you,'' Yan Mingzhu's smile widened at the compliment.

'That how it should be,' She thought smugly.

''Please excuse us, gentlemen. My mother-in-law is asking for her granddaughter,'' Yan Mingzhu said with a smile.

''It's alright, Mrs. Fang,''

''We will discuss later, Miss Fang,''

The handsome men's words echoed as they made way for the light brown-haired women to walk.

''Thank you,'' Fang Li Wei beamed at the young men.

Again, blissful sighs echoed in the crowd.

-----

The protagonist walking with her mother smiling was a beautiful sight for people as they noted how she was patient and loving to her mother.

But they do not know how black her heart is under her beautiful appearance.

'Yes, all the attention as the Fang's family genius is all mine.' Fang Li Wei smiled smugly.

'Not him, Fang Weiyi,' She thought of him in disdain.

'At least no one would know of his work which is now mine,' She felt.

Even if he tells anyone, who would believe him?

No one, given his reputation as a playboy,

'Although he has a good backer,' She recalled Lu Bowen as Fang Weiyi's friend.

'I have to get him to notice me,' She concluded in her thoughts.

That's one of the reasons why she stole Fang Weiyi's work for the global conference.

At her younger age, her mother told her everything in the Fang family was hers. She didn't understand then.

But as she grew up and became aware of many things, she noticed the attention she received from her grandmother, the Matriarch.

And, also her grandmother ignored her cousin, Fang Weiyi,

She wondered what he did to receive the alienation.