Meeting Grandpa Lu (2)

''Where are you going?" Lin Biao asked as I entered the dining room to eat my breakfast.

As Lin Fenhua entered, I sat in one of the dining chairs.

I used my chopsticks to take one hot steamed bun from the large plate of steamed buns and ate as I stared at Lin Biao, waiting for my reply.

"Am I not going to work?" I replied, dropping my chopsticks after swallowing the steamed buns and dipping my spoon into the Douhua.

BiaoBiao swallowed his steamed buns before answering, ''You dress in a suit when you are going to work.''

He pointed out my outfit.

I put my spoon in my bowl before looking at my outfit and laughed, ''So, you judge my day by my dressing.''

''Sis might not notice, but you wear only a suit when going to the company,'' BiaoBiao said before drinking water.

''Right Eldest Brother?"' He placed his cup as he asked Lin Fenhua, who was eating his meal.

Lin Fenhua nodded his head.

''So, Sis.....'' BiaoBiao looked at me with expectant eyes to answer his question.

Lin Fenhua glanced at me to show he was listening.

''The Lu Family,'' I chuckled at their behavior before answering their questions.

''The head?'' Lin Fenhua  narrowed his eyes.

''Yes, Grandpa Lu,'' I responded after eating more Douhua.

''Hmmm.'' Lin Fenhua said as he ate his steamed Buns.

''Are you going to see Lu Bowen?" Lin Biao narrowed his eyes.

I smiled at his attempt to look intimidating when he looks cuter with this look. ''Maybe.''

Lin Biao frowned at my answer.

''Why are you reacting like that?'' I  did not understand his reaction to Lu Bowen.

''Nothing,'' Lin Biao grumbled as he drank more water.

I stared at him for a while before drinking a glass of water and standing up.

''I will be back in later in the day,'' I looked at Lin Fenhua before moving my gaze to Lin Biao.

''Make sure to listen to your teachers'' I walked to him and kissed his forehead. ''be good, okay?'' 

His face turned red at my action.

Lin Biao scrunched his red face in embarrassment and rubbed the area I kissed him with his tiny hand.

''Sister, I am not a child,'' He complained with his red face.

I grinned and bid them goodbye before I left the mansion.

-------

''It is nice to see you again, Young Miss Lin,'' The butler welcomed me as I got out of the car.

I nodded before giving the gift I prepared for Grandpa Lu to him

''Thank you for the gift, and the old master is waiting,'' He bowed his head before guiding me inside the mansion.

I followed him inside the familiar mansion and noticed he was taking me to another place, not the lounge like last time.

We entered a garden, and I saw Grandpa Lu sitting on a chair with a smile.