Taking control of the mansion (2)

"Young miss, please pardon my rudeness, but why did you let them go? They can damage your reputation." Chen Li asked in the evening in my room. 

If she were the young miss, she would not let the maids leave but stay in the police station for their crimes.

"Don't worry, they can't say anything, but they will go to their master," Lin Lihua replied.

If they talk, who would believe them? In high society, people are not foolish. They will know this is a scheme involving the succession in Lin's family and would try to stay out of it.

Besides, Her uncle would not let people see him as an ambitious person if he let his spies live after their failure. 

"Chen Li, you can leave," She sat down.

"Yes, young miss."

After the door closed, Lin Lihua put her head on the dressing table. 

The new chief maid, Chen Li,  found ten maids and a good cook with a clean background and would discipline them well with the other servants.

Her uncle can not slip his spies around the Lin family house without him, the head bodyguard. He was involved with the coincidental meetings by informing 'him' of her likes and dislikes. The head bodyguard was also involved in the so-called accidents with him. 

She should have noticed the head bodyguard was missing instead of staying with her, but she thought it was love at first sight.

"How stupid," Lin Lihua mumbled.

It is good she accomplished something for the day, prevented BiaoBiao's death, and chased away the spies in this mansion.

Tomorrow, She will deal with him and replace him with the other who left for the Lu family.

"Young miss, what are you doing here?" Lin Lihua walked past the smiling head bodyguard and searched for him, the Lu family's head bodyguard.

In her previous life, She met him in the hospital as the Lu family's head bodyguard. He was regarded in the Lu family and scorned in Lin's family. There was a difference between his treatment in the two families. 

She asked him what he thought of her, and he replied. 'I don't know you well, young miss.'

His answer stunned her because he was the second person to see her rather than the rumors about her. 

She spoke to him after. 'If I had a chance, I would choose you without hesitation.'

he replied. 'I will be waiting, young miss.'

Lin Lihua saw him sitting on the bench, drinking on the bench after lifting weights.

'I will be waiting, young miss' His voice echoed in her head. 

'Your wait is over.' She thought, standing in front of him.

"You will be my head bodyguard," She spoke.

A stunned silence occupied the gym as the young miss appointed a guard, a weak guard that the rest of the guards deemed useless, Head bodyguard. 

Han chi, a former special force officer, was framed for a crime. He brought out the evidence of his innocence but could not be the same after the scenario.