Meeting Fang Weiyi's Cousin (2)

The commotion was loud but suddenly became quiet due to a beauty's appearance.

A dazzling beauty.

Everyone in the hall, including Fang Li Wei and Lin Jiali with their mothers, stared at the beautiful lady.

Adorned in a long satin A-line spaghetti, strapped gown, the dress was colored black, elegant, and plain.

It showed the lady did not intend to surpass the protagonist in terms of dressing.

But her beauty alone surpassed all the ladies present in this hall, including the protagonist.

Her face looked make-up free, unlike most ladies with obvious make-up on their faces.

Maybe it was a casual and natural make-up look.

Many do not know.

The blue-eyed lady moved with an impassive expression, not nervous or excited with the attention she got from everyone.

Like she didn't care about them.

She walked, displaying her milky, white leg with an ankle strap black sandaled heel through the long slit of the black dress, making her look alluring.

The dress flowed behind her with each step she took, creating a captivating appearance.

'Who is this beauty?'

That was the question in everyone's heart.

A dazzling beauty like this is supposed to be very popular, especially with her appearance.

''That's the most beautiful among the young misses in this hall,'' Lin jali's whisper broke Fang Li Wei's thoughts.

Fang Li Wei looked surprised at Lin Jiali's words because she knew more than anyone how LinJiali shuns people below her status.

For her to compliment someone is rare.

''Want to know why I complimented her?'' Lin Jiali smiled knowingly at Fang Li Wei.

Suddenly, Fang Li Wei had a bad premonition in her heart.

Lin Jiali laughed softly at her before walking toward the beautiful lady and remarked with excitement,'' Cousin, you know how to steal the spotlight from the main protagonist.''

Immediately, Fang Li Wei's heart dropped at that statement.

'Cousin?' She pondered.

'Then that's....!' She widened her eyes at the beautiful lady.

Everyone had the same thought as Fang Li Wei as they softly gasped in surprise.

'The young president of the Lin Company.'

The lady who succeeded her late parents at age sixteen and handled the company with an iron fist,

She also bares a well-known nickname, the she-devil.

They are many other names they call her according to rumors, but the one they are familiar with is the she-devil.

Rumors about her lack of attendance at many families' banquets after her cousin's birthday banquet, Lin Jiali, seemed correct as they didn't recognize the young president at first.

Instantly the attention on the protagonist of the day shifted to the young president.

What Fang Li Wei feared came true after all.

'That's her!' Fang Li Wei exclaimed in her mind, staring at Lin Jiali walking towards the beautiful lady, Lin Lihua.

'That's who I am supposed to defeat?' She realized nervously.