Meeting Fang Weiyi's Cousin (3)

Fists clenched, Fang Li Wei couldn't help but feel fearful of the man standing close to the cause of her slightly tainted reputation.

''C-Cousin Weiyi, W-What do you mean by that?'' Soundlessly gulping, she smiled nervously.

She fears Fang Weiyi.

Fang Li Wei had to acknowledge that even if she wanted to deceive herself.

She took the credit for his works. Undoubtedly, Fang Weiyi must know about it.

Although she's guilty, the result of his works brought a lot of gains into her life.

If her grandmother had known about his intelligence, he would be the one standing here today and not her.

Despite the tension within the family, there is no doubt that her grandmother wouldn't want the benefits of his intelligence.

She would be the side character of the Fang family and not the genius.

Her parents would look at her disappointedly. They are not like Fang Weiyi's parents, who love their son regardless of the awful rumors.

''As I said to president Lin, It's just a misunderstanding,'' Fang Li Wei clarified to him.

''Right, president Lin, I didn't expect my words would have another meaning to your ears,'' Fang Li Wei voiced sadly to Lin Lihua.

She looked so heartbroken about the misunderstanding caused to Lin Lihua.

'Again,' Lin Lihua deduced from the words of the deceptive woman.

'You still want to deal with me,' She sneered inwardly.

If Fang Li Wei had apologized sincerely or not, she would have ignored the delusional woman.

But Fang Li Wei had to make herself look like the bad guy.

'Reminds me of that white lotus,' She recalled.

And what she hates most is someone making her look bad when she is not at fault.

Like her previous life,

Presently the audience's words are enough to know the results of Fang Li Wei's words and expressions.

''True, why would Miss Fang's words mean anything when the president met her for the first time,''

''Maybe the president misunderstood her words,''

''President Lin was harsh on her words,''

''Miss Fang is kind according to rumors, but today made me see the truthfulness of them, so she wouldn't dislike someone she met for the first time,''

'I am always the villainess wherever I go,' Lin Lihua thought, wanting this little drama to end.

'Unknowingly, I became the drama when I wanted to watch the drama,' she chuckled inwardly.

'Sooner, Fang Weiyi would soon deal with her. I should add a little to the memory of today she will remember for the rest of her life,' Lin Lihua smirked inwardly.

''Miss Fang, I do not know you, nor have I met you. In your invitation letter, It didn't introduce your name as I read the young miss of the Fang family in the place of your name,'' Lin Lihua bluntly stated.

''Besides, you said it was a misunderstanding, then why did you apologize soon after I pointed out the issue and did not clarify yourself in the beginning?'' She didn't care if Fang Li Wei was the protagonist.

The lady showed hostility towards her and tried to defame her publicly.

If she allows the tragedy to repeat itself in this life, then her name won't be Lin Lihua.

''I came to this banquet to enjoy myself with the young master of the fang family and not to be a joke or play in people's eyes,'' Lin Lihua glanced at the audience sharply.

Many got the meaning behind the words and gaze, loud and clear. Immediately, the hall became noisier than before.

But for the group of the drama, the glances were still noticeable.

''I do not know the reason for your hostility, but I would like you to stop whatever delusional hatred you have towards me.'' Leaving behind the whitely pale Fang Li Wei and grim Lin Jiali, she left the banquet with Fang Weiyi trailing after her.

----

''I didn't need to do anything,'' Fang Weiyi's voice flowed through Lin Lihua's ears as he led her outside the banquet hall to climb the stairs.

After climbing the stairs, She noticed the lack of servers apart from a middle-aged man.

''I didn't need your help,'' Lin Lihua uttered as the middle-aged opened one in the hallway with many straight-lined doors on each side.

''Thank you, Thomas,'' Fang Weiyi thanked the man who stood by the door.

''It is my pleasure, young master,'' The man called Thomas replied.

'He seemed to be the butler of the Fang family,' Lin Lihua noticed his response to Fang Weiyi.

''It is good to meet you, president Lin,'' Thomas smiled warmly at her.

She nodded and entered the lit-up room.

''And why are we entering here?'' Lin Lihua eyed Fang Weiyi suspiciously as he led her to a double-glass door to the balcony.

''To meet someone,'' Fang Weiyi opened one of the doors.

''Who?'' She asked with an eyebrow up.

Why would Fang Weiyi meet someone here?

And with her?

''Bowen! I have brought your dear fiancée before you stop your family's chef from feeding me,'' Fang Weiyi dramatically announced as he stepped into the balcony.

Another chapter guys

Enjoy!