Banquet (5)

''Maybe I should tell Bowen to be wary of his distant relatives for succession rights,'' Fang Weiyi said those sentences with a beautiful smile.

Lin Lihua got over her shock and looked at the smiling Fang Weiyi and asked, ''What are you doing here?''

That question seemed to break the shock from her uncle and his family as they gazed at Fang Weiyi.

But there was a scorching gaze from one of them. And that was Lin Jiali.

Lin Lihua glanced at her before turning to Fang Weiyi, who looked at her and pouted, ''That's not what to say to your brother.''

'Brother?' She thought, looking at him questioningly at his choice of words.

''Hahaha, Young Master Fang, I didn't expect you to come for our Jiali's banquet,'' Lin Junfeng said, with a burst of laughter, breaking between their conversation.

''Well, Yes. I did come for Sister Lihua, but Lihua's uncle, you didn't answer my questions.'' Fang Weiyi removed his hand from her shoulder and looked at Lin Junfeng with a smile, but somehow you could feel he wasn't exactly smiling.

If Lin Junfeng wanted to outsmart Fang Weiyi, he picked the wrong person to scheme against, as Fang Weiyi is a genius.

Fang Weiyi had seen many snakes in his family and many people. He could smell one anywhere. And now, many snakes surround Lin Lihua, whom his dear friend treasures.

''No, No, No, not at all. I just wanted Lihua to know people because of rumors,'' Lin Junfeng nervously smiled.

But he thought, 'How did Lihua get acquainted with the young master of the Fang family.'

''I see,'' Fang Weiyi said as he glanced at Mu Bochen before looking at Lin Lihua.

As Fang Weiyi glanced at Mu Bochen, Mu Bochen felt a shiver run down his spine because he felt Fang Weiyi could see through him.

''Sister, come with me. It seems you have been standing for a while.''

Those words seem to have added more to the insults towards Lin Junfeng and his family as the guests just noticed the heiress remained standing in the same spot since she entered the hall.

Lin Lihua nodded and followed him without waiting for another explanation from the family while making themselves look good in front of the guests.

The guests watched as the Lin family heiress and the Fang's young master walked away from the branch family and talked to each other like they were friends.

'Could it be......?' They thought as they remembered rumors about the engagement between the young heir of the Lu family and the young heiress of the Lin family.

But neither of them has expressed their opinions about the rumors, and many continued to speculate.

It was no secret that Fang Weiyi and the young heir of the Lu family were friends. And it seems Fang Weiyi is the only friend of the secretive heir of the Lu family.

Many have spotted Fang Weiyi attending with the butler or assistant of the Lu family a banquet or Function. And that displayed his relationship with the Lu family.

If the heiress of Lin's family is unapproachable, then the heir of the Lu family is secretive.

It is no secret that the family of the young heir had never hosted or attended a banquet.

Any banquet of the branch family, the assistant or butler attends.

Since the death of his parents, the young heir doesn't seem to change anything in their attendance.