Taking control of the Mansion (1).

"We have arrived, young miss." My eyes fluttered at Chen Li's voice.

"Hmm." I looked at the mansion in front of me as I exited the car after Chen Li opened the car door. 

"Chen Li," I called the maid after the vehicle drove away.

Usually, when my parents come home from work, maids with the housekeeper/head maid will be lined up in front of the mansion, welcoming their masters, but they are making it evident that they don't respect my brother and me.

I walked with Chen Li behind me. " Call all servants and the doctor this instant." 

I opened the door to my brother's room without changing my dressing, "BiaoBiao, I am back."

BiaoBiao looked up at the voice calling his name, saw his Big sister, and smiled instantly.

I greeted Nanny Hua, sitting on the couch in the room, watching him as she was knitting. "Nanny."

I walked to my brother who smiled at me with toys in his hands, and ruffled his hair. " Don't you sleep, BiaBiao?"

I sat on the fluffy mat with him and watched him play with his toys.

Nanny Hua dropped BiaoBiao's knitted sweater, watched the siblings play with each other, and smiled to herself. 'it's good young miss cares for the young master. Master and Madam will be happy in heaven.'

"Nanny Hua," I drew her attention.

"BiaoBiao needs to start his classes." My younger brother is the actual heir of the company, while I am the acting heir until he comes of age. He needs a good education.

Nanny Hua nodded her head. " Young miss is right, but will he be homeschooled or going to kindergarten?"

I prefer homeschooling to keep him out of the public eye, but he needs to learn how to interact with people and deal with snakes in the business world.

" I will discuss it with my guardian." 

Nanny Hua sighed at my statement and spoke cautiously, 

"Young miss, I know this is out of the line, but please do not choose Master Lin junfeng as your guardian."

"I know Nanny Hua, but he is not the one." I smiled softly at Nanny Hua's care, she warned me in my previous life the same way, but I didn't listen to her.

"Okay, young miss. what of your education?"

"My education," I murmured as I looked at my brother babbling and showing his toys to me. If this life follows the events of my past life, I will meet him in school at thirteen years old. I don't want to deal with anyone's schemes for my sake or put my brother at risk.

I am in my thirteen-year-old body, and it is weak. I need to focus on the company more than schoolwork since I learned everything in school for my reputation as a 'flower vase' in my previous life.

'It seems something good came from impressing him in my previous' I chuckled inwardly at my absurd thought.

"I will be doing online schooling," I answered Nanny Hua. The prestigious school does online schooling for emergency students, and my parents donated to the school, so the principal should allow it.

Nanny Hua nodded and looked at me worriedly. "Young miss should take easy."

I smiled without answering. If I take it easy, that sly uncle will not leave us alone.

Chen Li came in after knocking on the door with her head lowered. " Young miss. The servants are waiting in the reception hall, and Doctor Hu is waiting outside."