Twenty-seven-year-old Lu Bowen

The sight of Lin Lihua caused Lu Bowen's eyes to be compassionate.

His fiancee, his future wife, and his Hua,

She was his sole possession.

It had been five years since he had spoken to or seen the woman who had stolen his heart since childhood. And it wasn't a pleasant experience, but he needed to focus on disposing of every threat to his future with her.

Lu Bowen rose from the waiting room couch and sauntered toward her.

Lin Lihua held her breath unconsciously with each step he took. Her heart rate soared, and her palms began to sweat. She didn't know what to feel: nervous, anxious, anticipation, or excitement because she hadn't expected him to surprise her at the Lin Family mansion.

'What exactly are you doing here?'

Those words threatened to spill out of her mouth. But she stopped herself when Lu Bowen stood directly in front of her.

Lin Lihua raised her head to meet his hazel-colored eyes, releasing a breath she hadn't realized she was holding. Looking into his eyes, she finally understood her feelings about his appearance.

She missed him, and her heart swelled with joy.

Lin Lihua and Lu Bowen were immersed in their world, not noticing the group of maids and an angry thirteen-year-old a little further from them and outside.

''.......''

Chen Li's lips curled into a tiny smile as she watched her miss experience youthful love. She had always assumed that her miss would be unable to find her someone to love and be loved. But it appears that her concerns were unfounded.

"Let's go through the other doors," Chen Li said quietly to the other maids before turning to Lin Biao, who was staring at someone in particular. "Young master...." She was about to tell him to enter his room through a different entrance, but the latter briskly approached the couple in their world.

"Sis..." Lin Biao's loud voice jolted Lin Lihua back to reality, and Lu Bowen only gave the intruder, his little brother-in-law, a glance.

Lu Bowen could tell by the boy's glare as he stood by Lin Lihua that he had gained a small hater in the Lin Family.

''BiaoBiao....'' Lin Lihua's face flushed with shame as she scolded herself for forgetting about her brother and others.

She even blocked the path for them to enter.

If Lin Lihua's face was red before, it looked like it was about to bleed now because her actions were extremely embarrassing this time.

And her employees at home experienced it.

''Chen Li...'' She avoided Lu Bowen's stare and squeaked the chief maid's name without looking at her. Thankfully, Chen Li understood her young mistress's dilemma and replied, ''Young miss, I have chased the other maids to their quarters, and I will be going to mine.''

Lin Lihua wanted to hug Chen Li right away for immediate action.

After a moment, Lin Lihua turned around after sensing no one behind her. She was relieved to see Chen Li gone before looking at Lin Biao, still fixated on Lu Bowen.

Lin Lihua raised an eyebrow at his actions. "BiaoBiao."

"I'm not going." Lin Biao ignored his sister's call and continued frowning at Lu Bowen.

Lin Biao has heard many things about Lu Bowen from Lin Fenhua during his younger years in home school.

He wasn't afraid of the rumored Lu President.