Five Years Later (2)

''It's not good to be skipping class,'' That was the first I heard as I entered the mansion.

I turned my gaze to the sound of that voice and saw Lin Fenhua staring at us like criminals.

''Busted,'' BiaoBiao whispered, but everyone in the room heard it.

''Yeah, busted,'' Lin Fenhua said as he walked toward us.

Yes, he walked.

I must say, Fang Weiyi is a genius.

Although I don't know when he healed Lin Fenhua in my previous life, it didn't change the fact that he was the one who healed him.

He found the name of the disease Lin Fenhua was suffering from and the cure.

The discovery of the disease came out one year after Lin Jiali's birthday banquet, and the cure followed after two years.

Since Fang Weiyi discovered the cure, Lin Fenhua has been practicing moving around with his body.

Now I can say he is walking and behaving well, unlike his sickly self.

Lin Fenhua stood before us and moved his gaze to BiaoBiao, ''Don't copy your sister.''

''Eldest Brother......'' BiaoBiao looked at Lin Fenhua with the same look he used when he wanted something to go his way.

But he came to the wrong person.

''With your intelligence, you should know that does not work on me,'' Lin Fenhua arched an eyebrow at him.

BiaoBiao slouched his shoulder in defeat before walking to his room.

''Tomorrow I will double your classes,'' Lin Fenhua said as he faced me.

I could hear a groan, and complaints followed as I chuckled lowly.

''Why can't you be a good influence on him,'' Lin Fenhua sighed, covering his eyes with his right hand.

''How do I influence him?'' I asked, walking to my room.

Lin Fenhua followed me as he complained, ''You do not know, but I see a mini you within him.''

I looked at him as we walked side by side.

''Don't give me that look,'' Lin Fenhua saw my -really? gaze and claimed. ''You might not see it, but others do.'' 

''No one has told me that,'' I said as we neared my room.

''Who has the gut to talk to the she-devil of the Lin company?'' Lin Fenhua teased with the nickname that has been going on for years.

Since I entered the position of president of the Lin Company, Lin Fenhua has been using any chance to tease me about that foolish nickname.

''Or is it Iron lady now?'' He continued teasing.

''How is his progress?'' I changed the topic, getting vexed at his antics.

He chuckled at my action but still answered my question, ''Well, he learns well and fast, that's for sure. But he has a long way to go.''

''I didn't expect him to cope with the classes,'' I said.

On Lin Biao's eighth birthday, he asked me to start his heir classes with different categories like business and company management.

I didn't take mine until after our parents' death, and it was with Lin Fenhua.

Since Homeschool was the option for BiaoBiao till he was ready for the outside world until his eighth birthday, Lin Fenhua had to be in charge of his education, so when he asked for the heir classes, I didn't expect him to be serious about it.

''You underestimate your brother, Lihua,'' Lin Fenhua smiled proudly.

''You look proud,'' I pointed out his behavior.

''Of course, why wouldn't I be proud? My students are excellent,'' He stated as we stopped in front of my room's door.

I smiled at his behavior.

Lin Fenhua stared at my face before talking seriously, ''You really shouldn't smile in front of anyone,''

''Why?'' I furrowed my brows in confusion.

''Your Fiance would have more rivals than the last year,'' He stared at me before moving his gaze to my neck.

''Anyway, Lu Bowen has more work to do with his rivals,'' Lin Fenhua added as he left.

I looked at his disappearing back before moving my hand to the dainty layered necklace made out of gold with a golden pendant.

The pendant had a name engraved on it, 'Lu.'

I would be a fool not to know what this necklace means.

A necklace that belongs only to the madam and the wife of the head of the Lu family, This was the present that Fang weiyi gave to me at Lin Jiali's banquet years ago.

The Lin Family had its own, but it seems my mother wore it on the day of her death.

I instructed Han Chi to get the necklace from the Agency in charge of dead bodies, but it seemed they couldn't find it.

And I have to sort that out for Lin Biao's future wife.

''I can't believe I am having these concerns,'' I mumbled as my thoughts of the future stunned me.

'I am thinking far ahead,' I realized amusingly, opening the door and closing it as I entered.

Again, thank you soooo much for 6k reads.

Post soon on Thursday.

of course it will be another two chapters as a reward for the ranking.

Enjoy!