Ch 9 [At Your House]

[Art is not mine]

Junichi's P.O.V

We were headed back to our home's after leaving the mall, but someone decided to get in the way and started flirting with, Yame-San. Normally i'd probably tell them to leave, but for some reason i was extremely jealous, and i wanted to shut him up as quickly as possible.

????:"Hey there little lady,-

-How are you on this fine evening?"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

-How are you on this fine evening?"

Yukana:"Um, hi. I'm fine."

????:"My name's, Shiro. What might your name be?"

Yukana:"Uh, i'm Yukana. Yukana Yame."

Shiro:"That's a nice name, maybe we could go somewhere?"

Junichi:(This little bastard, what do i do? Should i be aggressive? Or should i be calm about it? Screw it, just do both!):"Hey buddy, i would kindly ask that you stop flirting with my girlfriend."

Shiro:"Oh i am so sorry, i had no idea. But perhaps she wouldn't mind a day with me, if you get what i mean."

Junichi:(Stay calm, Zephyrus.):"Har-dy har har. Now kindly walk away, before this get's ugly."

Shiro:"Heh, and what are you going to do about it?"

Junichi:(Stay calm. Stay calm!):"You don't want to know, pal."

Yukana:"Hey, I'm sure you're a nice guy, Mister Shiro. But I'm with, Junichi so I'm going to have to decline your offer."

Shiro:"Aw, oh well. Here's my number just in case you change your mind."

He handed, Yame-San a piece of paper with his phone number and walked away. Thankfully, she didn't keep it. She tore it to shead's and tossed it into the garbage. That made me feel a little better, after that i decided to ask her something that likely pissed off, Ranko even further.

Junichi:"Hey, Yukana. Would you like to come over to my house?"

She froze up for a second or two before she responded, thankfully she didn't hit me and run.

Yukana:"Sure, I'll just have to let my parents know. I'll have to do it in person because my parents never charge their phone's so I'll be a minute but I could probably stay the night if you want?"

Junichi:"If you'd like, I'd be glad to have you over for the night."

Yukana:"Okay, I'll bring my over night kit."

I glanced over at, Ranko and the look in her eye's was of pure fury. She definantly want's me dead, if i die, tell my "Friend's" to go fuck themselves. I dropped off, Yame-San at her house and Ranko went off somewhere else. I went home to get ready, and found out that my mother and sister weren't going to be there.