Ch 4 [Family]

[Art is not mine]

Junichi's P.O.V

Damn, today's been a really odd day. My pistol Brimstone [Black Pistol], was destroyed by, Dullahan but i got his weapon, which is a Spine Whip that i haven't gotten to use yet. But, i'm going back home for the night so i could hopefully get some rest. I have to be honest, i'm still kinda hurting from being impaled by, Dullahan but i'm thinking it'll go away by tomorrow.

Junichi:"*Deep Sigh* At least i get to go home. I wonder what Mother's cooking tonight?"

I finally arrived home after a long walk, and i was met with the smell of Mother's cooking. Such a good scent.

Junichi:"I'm back."

Kiyoko:"Oh sweetie,-

-What happened to your uniform?"

Junichi:"It's nothing, i promess."

Kiyoko:"Hardly, you went to the Badland's again, didn't you?"

Junichi:"Nothing hide's from you, huh? I did go to the Badland's, and i fought another Demon."

Kiyoko:"Dullahan?"

Junichi:"How did you know?"

Kiyoko:"The cut's on your uniform, i'll sew it up after dinner. Is something bothering you?"

Junichi:"This isn't normal. Even though i got stabbed a couple hour's ago, i.....i'm still in pain, it even took me longer to heal then normal."

Kiyoko:"Get in the car, i'm taking you to the hospital. Hinami, get your shoes on we're going to the hospital!"

Junichi:"No, we don't have to go. I'm fine, really i am."

Kiyoko:"Zephyrus, i am taking you to the doctor regardless. You got stabbed and you're in pain, you are going to the hospital weather you want to or not. Dinner's done, we can just heat it up when we get home."

Junichi:"Fine. Let's just get this over with."

Well, didn't think i'd be getting taken to the hospital tonight. While we're riding i'll tell you about my Adoptive Mother and Foster Sister. My current Mother know's my true name because her Father knew my Father. She took me in when she was only an mid to late teenager, and i'm eternally greatful to her for that. She even gave me my new name and kept me hidden from the people who killed my biological parents. My little sister in my mind, is an angel, the only angel. I'd move Hell and Earth to keep her safe, and if anyone hurt's her i'll skin them alive. When she was born, i felt like it was my responcability to keep her safe. Anyway, we arrived rather quickly and i got checked out. The doctor's really couldn't find much, other then some residue of Demonic Metal's in my stomach.

Doctor:"How did you get Demonic Metal Residue inside your body?"

Junichi:"My mother litterally just said how. I got empaled by a sword, which was being held by a Demon."