Ch 77 [Growing Harem]

[Art is not mine]

Yukana's P.O.V

Well that just happened, now, Ranko is a part of me and Junichi's relationship. That's gonna be pretty hard to get use to but it'll get easier with time.....maybe. Anyway, we had gotten something to eat and hit the town while brain storming idea's for our music, eventually we ran into both, Yui and Nene who were just chilling out and reading a book, and from the look's of it, the book was an old-western story. And it was pretty good too, me and Ranko decided to sit with them and listen to the book. Granted we were only there around the end of the book, but it was still a good story. Man, I need to read more book's.

Yukana:"So where'd you get the book?"

Yui:"Don't ask me. Ask, Nene; she's the one who read it to me."

Ranko:"C'mon, Nene. Spill it."

Shizune:"I got it from the book store down the street from the bowling ally. I've had it for a while, but I've never really had the time to read it. I'm glad I could share it with you three."

Yukana:"Hm. Hey, Nene?"

Shizune:"Yeah?"

Yukana:"Where did you get the nickname "Nene" from?

Shizune:"Well I got it when me and Onii-Chan were kid's, when we were kid's we both had a hard time pronouncing my name so we just took to calling me "Nene". Now it's become kinda foreign to me to hear him call me by my actual name instead of my nickname, I guess it's just become kind of a thing with us."

Honestly, that's kinda cute. I wonder if she has a cute nickname for, Junichi? Might as well ask.

Yukana:"Do you have a cute nickname for, Junichi?"

Shizune:"Well, I always call him "Onii-Chan" but I use to call him "Zephy" like his Mom still does; but he doesn't like being called that anymore."

Ranko:(Oh to make a joke or not to. You know what, screw it.):"We should call him that when we're fucking hi-Ack!"

Not on my watch! I wasn't thinking at that minute so I began choaking her. I didn't want our secret to get out but I guess I was a little too late to save it.

Ranko:"Ack! Yukana, you're killing me!"

Yui:"I knew it!-

-I knew he was an Incubus with an insatiable lust for young women!":(Did that seriously just come out of my mouth? Man, I've been reading way to many smutty stories

-I knew he was an Incubus with an insatiable lust for young women!":(Did that seriously just come out of my mouth? Man, I've been reading way to many smutty stories.)

Shizune:"Wah!?":(That's not fair! I met Onii-Chan first!)

I could only imagine how upset, Nene was just from her pouting. I let go of, Ranko's throat so she could breathe and I had to figure out some way to save myself from what, Ranko said. But sadly for us, nothing I could say would save me.

Yukana:"Uh, is it to late to say "I can explain"?"

Shizune:"Yeah,-

-Way to late. Pervert's."

Yukana:"Um...is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

Shizune:"Hm, take me too! I found, Onii-Chan first so I should get a turn with him too!!"

Yukana:"Eh!?"

Ranko:"*Chuckle* I mean that is fair to be honest, it can't be that bad, can it?"

Yui:"Ugh, guess it couldn't hurt if I tried it too. After all, I met him far before you two."

Yukana:"Are you serious?-

-Ugh, fine fine. Just remember that I'm in charge and I get first on everything.":(God, Junichi is gonna flip his lid when he figure's this out. And not in a good way either!)

God give me strength for this. Actually just fucking kill me now, I don't care anymore. Actually, yeah I do care: these people can't be trusted with him alone. But still, wish me luck people, I'm gonna need it.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see Y'all later, Sayonara]