Ch 8 [Mall Date]

[Art is not mine]

Junichi's P.O.V

It might've taken a good minute, but i was able to get to the mall where, Yame-San and Ranko were waiting for me. Surprisingly i wasn't all that late and, Yame-San wasn't upset.

Yukana:"Hey, Junichi. Good to see you could make it. Hope everything's okay."

Junichi:"Yeah, everything's fine, Yame-San. If something was wrong i'd tell you."

Ranko:"Hey, Virgin. Why are you dressed like that? You look like a movie character."

Junichi:"Am i expected to wear my school uniform everyday?"

My sarcastic remark got an eyeroll from, Ranko. I thought it was funny, but apparently not.

Junichi:"So, i presume we are going to the mall?"

Yukana:"Yup, but we're also going to get some lunch and go bowling as well. We might even go to the arcade if it's open."

Junichi:"Sound's good to me."

Ranko:"Let's get going, we've got a long day ahead of us."

Yukana:"That we do, let's go!"

The three of us started headed toward's the mall and other place's, where we would be spending the majority our day. Only if we weren't being friggin stalked by someone.

Yui:(Why is he hanging out with a girl other than me? I'll have to sort him out later

Yui:(Why is he hanging out with a girl other than me? I'll have to sort him out later.)

Anyway, our day was pretty normal i guess. We first went bowling and i'll be damned, Yame-San is pretty darn good at it she had a perfect score and didn't miss a shot. I gave it a shot but i didn't do very well, i only got one lucky shot and i missed the rest, but i was having fun at the very least. After that we went and got some lunch at some fast food place, once we finished our lunch we originally ment to go to the arcade, but it was closed for construction, Yame-San was kinda bummed out but the mall was still open so they could go shopping for clothes. At least there was something left to do, anyway when we arrived, Yame-San and Ranko started looking for new clothes, i'm not sure how people find this fun but it's whatever at this point.

Yukana:"Hey, Junichi-

-Which one do you like more? The blue tank-top? Or the sweater?"

Junichi:(Hm, I don't think either of them would be good for Devil Hunting; but i have to say something.):"Hm, i think the sweater look's better, but that's just my opinion."

Ranko:"Well i think you'd look great in both."

She's definantly trying to upstage me, she's doing this on purpose and i'm not exactly happy about it. I'll have to sort that out later if it's needed. Yame-San decided to get a couple outfit's and try them on, she wanted me to give my opinion on them so i'd try to be carful about what i say.

Yukana:"Earth to, Junichi!-

-You're zoning out, i want your opinion

-You're zoning out, i want your opinion."

Junichi:"Sorry about that. You look amazing, as per usual."

Yukana:"Aw, you really mean it?"

Junichi:"Of course, you make everything look good.":(Was that good?)

Ranko:"He's right about that, you make everything look great."

Junichi:(Stop trying to upstage me! Why am i getting so jealous? I need to sort that out.)

Yukana:"Well,-

-Junichi, i want you to put together an outfit that you think would fit me

-Junichi, i want you to put together an outfit that you think would fit me. Take as much time as you need."

This might actually be a good excuse to make her a Devil Hunting outfit. So, i grabbed a dark grey shirt, a silver jacket, motorcycle gloves, black jean's and black boot's. I only hope she doesn't think i'm stupid for this.

Yukana:"Huh, let's see how it look's."

Ranko:"Seriously? You could've done anything, literally anything and you chose a biker outfit? Your like's are way off from what an avarage teenage guy's like."

Junichi:"Well as you can see, i'm not every avarage teenage guy."

It only took her about a minute to get all of the item's on, she looked pretty good all it need's is a Sword then it's complete.

Yukana:"Honestly, i feel pretty cool. Like i could tell an entire gang what to do and they'd listen without question. I feel awsome!"

Ranko:"You look awsome. Huh, it's getting late already? We should get going."

Yukana:"Oh jeez, it is getting late. We should get home, I'll text you when i get home, okay?"

Junichi:"Sound's good, I'll walk you home if you're okay with that."

Yukana:"Okay, let's go."

I decided to pay for the outfit's she got, that's what i thought most boyfriend's would do. And we started walking home, only if it was that simple.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, peace]