Ch 59 [Family Bonding]

[Art is not mine]

Junichi's P.O.V

*Yawn* Well, I got back home and had planned on just going up to my room for some rest; but there was other thing's to do aside from sleeping. I wanted to talk with my Mother before hand so I went to her room and knocked away.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

Kiyoko:"Who is it?"

Junichi:"It's me. Can I come in?"

Kiyoko:"Yeah, come in."

I opened the door so I could talk with her. I looked toward's her closet and saw her wearing something I never thought I would see an adult woman wearing.

Junichi:"What the?!"

Kiyoko:"Hm?-

-Is something wrong, Zeph?"

Junichi:"Why are you wearing a schoolgirl uniform?"

Kiyoko:"I just thought I'd try on my old uniform from when I was in school: re-live my old memories from my first year in highschool."

Junichi:"Hm. Any good one's?"

Kiyoko:"Most of my good memories involve me breaking rule's and skipping school with my Friend's. *Giggle* We were such delinquent's."

Junichi:"Heh. Hey, I wanted to ask you something."

Kiyoko:"Okay, I'm all ear's."

Junichi:"If you had a Brother who was trying to bring the Lord of Hell to earth, what would you do?"

Kiyoko:"Orion?"

Junichi:"Yeah. I'm worried that I'm going to be forced to kill him in order to stop him from opening the gate's to Nekravol. Granted I have the Sword, but if he get's ahold of the Moon Flute it won't make any difference. What do I do?"

Kiyoko:"I wish I had an answer for you, but I don't know, Zephy. I don't know."

Junichi:(Damnit, I wish I knew too. I don't want to kill him, but I'm probably going to have too. Is there any other option?)

I sat there for a second when my Mother pulled me in for a hug. Her hug's always make me feel better.

Kiyoko:"You always know what to do, I know you'll figure it out: you always do

Kiyoko:"You always know what to do, I know you'll figure it out: you always do."

Junichi:"Hm, thank you. I'll keep that in mind."

Kiyoko:"Stay safe, Zephy."

Junichi:"I will."

I left her room and went to find, Hinami so I could talk to her for a bit. I at least wanted to talk with her before I go hunt down, Orion: doing this is highly risky and I have a high likely hood of dying doing this and I want her to be ready, just in case I do die.

Junichi:"Hinami, we need to talk."

Hinami:"Okay, whatcha wanna talk about, Onii-Chan?"

Junichi:"*Deep Sigh* How am I gonna say this? Well, I'm going to do something that could get me killed. I'll do my best to come back in one peice, but I sadly can't guarantee that I'll be able too."

Hinami:"Huh? Why!?"

Junichi:"What I'm going to do is what will stop the Demon's from ever crossing over to our world ever again, I have to protect this world if I want the people I care about to remain safe."

Hinami:"B-But why can't we tell someone else to do it?"

Junichi:"This is something personal, Hinami. I wish I could get someone else to do this, I'll do what I can to come back alive. But if I die, I need you to promise me this: promise me that you will stay strong for Mom while I'm gone, okay?"

Hinami:"*Sob* O-Okay!-

-I'll stay strong for Mom! I promise!"

Junichi:"Good, if I do come back I'll take you to the library and get you some new book's, okay?"

Hinami:"Okay!-

-I'll take care of Mom while you're gone

-I'll take care of Mom while you're gone. Stay safe, okay?"

Junichi:"I'll do my best, see ya later."

I know this is dangerous, but I have people to come home too. I'll do everything in my power to ensure I come back alive, I have a family of my own to protect. Wish me luck.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, Sayonara]