Ch 30 [The Prince V.S The King]

[Art is not mine]

Zephyrus' P.O.V

We arrived at the castle where my Grandfather was residing. He agreed to assist us in preventing the, Scarlet King from escaping his prison if I could defeat him in combat. Wish me luck.

Hades:"*Demonic Shout*!"

Yukana:"Sweet mother,-

-W-What are we going to do?"

Zephyrus:"Stay back, Yame-San. I'll handle this.-

-*Demonic Roar*!"

-*Demonic Roar*!"

Hades:(That power. It is just like, Zagreus. Hm, don't let it cloud your mind, Hades. This is a battle.)

The two of us traded blow's for a while before i drew my Father's Devil Sword and used that to deflect his attack's.

Hades:(Zagreus' Sword!? How did he get ahold of that?):"*Demonic Roar*!"

Zephyrus:(He's tough, really tough. But he's not tough enough to stop me!):"Demonic Roar*!"

Yukana's P.O.V

This is insane, I was currently watching my Boyfriend, Junichi/Zephyrus fighting his Grandfather, Hades. I was scared out of my wit's, what do I do?

Yukana:(H-Holy hell.....this is crazy. Wh-What do I do? Can I do anything? P-Please, do something.)

Even though they were almost even, Hades got ahold of, Junichi and pinned him to the ground and seemed to be crushing him.

Yukana:(W-Why isn't my body moving? I-I have to do something, anything! Th-This is all I can do.):"You got this, Junichi! Show him who's boss! Put that old man in his place!"

I didn't think it did much at first, but it turned out to mean more then anything. He summoned his Mom's Katana and stabbed it into, Hades arm.

Hades:"*Pain Filled Demonic Scream*!":(Angelic Weapon's!? Should've figured: get your head in the game, Hades!)

Junichi was able to get away from, Hades and was able to get a good comeback: he was beating, Hades like, Kratos did to, Zeus at the end of God of War 3. Please don't tell them that I've played those game's, Ranko will never let me live it down. She has no idea I'm actually a huge video game nerd. What was I talking about again? Oh yeah, the fight. Junichi had, Hades against the rope's and was on the verge of winning the fight.

Zephyrus' P.O.V

Damn, he put up way to much of a fight. But now I'm finishing this up, I had him against a wall amd had been beating on him until he reverted back to his Humanoid body and inevitably surrendered.

Hades:"*Cough* *Cough* I yealed. *Cough* You're stronger then I gave your credit for, Boy."

I reverted back to my own Human body and began to speak to him.

Zephyrus:"*Huff* *Huff* Now, it's over. Will you finally help us?"

Hades:"*Huff* A deal is a deal, and I am a man of my word. *Painful Grunt* I will assist you. My Army will prevent the, Scarlet King from escaping his prison."

Zephyrus:"Thank you. I'm going back to Earth to prepare, I'll be in touch."

Me and, Yame-San started to leave. But, Hades stopped us to say something.

Hades:"You have on Hell of a right hook, just like your Father. Before you leave, take this with you."

He passed us a Sword that looked rather odd.

Hades:"Under the Badland's is where that Sword's User reside's

Hades:"Under the Badland's is where that Sword's User reside's. Bring it to them and they will come back to the land of the living. And don't stab yourself with it, I've seen many foolish people try gaining it's power through those mean's."

Zephyrus:"I'll keep it in mind. Stay safe."

We exited the castle and prepared to head back home. Yame-San wanted to give the command to, Cerberus so I figured it couldn't hurt for her to give the command.

Zephyrus:"Sure, couldn't hurt."

Yukana:"Yes! Ahem, Cerberus! Home!"

Cerberus didn't even think twice before opening another portal and taking us back to Earth. Such a good Hellhound.

Yukana:"Man, never thought I'd be taking a trip to Hell and back on a weekend."

Junichi:"Tell me about it,-

-Quite a trip."

Yukana:"Well, guess we're headed back to our home's. I'll text you later tonight. But what're we going to do with, Cerberus?"

Junichi:"It'll stay in the Badland's for a little bit. I'll make 'em a home there and I'll check on them when we're done with school."

Yukana:"Sound's good, but maybe it would prefer being in Hell for a while. It is a Hellhound after all. What do you say, Cerby?"

Cerberus seemed to agree, I'm amazed it's so comfortable around, Yame-San. I won't question it. Anyway's, after we had, Cerberus go back to Hell we went back to our houses and relaxed for the rest of the night. I'm still amazed that fight with, Hades went so well. Hope any next fight's go that well.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, peace]